Circuit Overseers

by Outaservice 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

OUR CONGREGATION HAD SOME OF THE BEST CIRCUIT OVERSEERS MONEY COULD BUY!

HOW ABOUT YOURS?

OUTASERVICE

• serendipity
    serendipity

I got what I paid for. $0's

• mama1119
    mama1119

I always hated how loud they got. What with all he yelling from the stage?? We can hear you, you have a microphone .

• moshe
    moshe

I hope they are being taken care of in their old age- diapers can get expensive, you know.

• Honesty
    Honesty

We always got CO's who loved Jehovah the organization.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The first CO we had was a pioneers CO, The second one was a pioneers CO, the 3rd one was an elders CO, the 4th one was an out and out Organization CO, the 5th one was a total organization CO, the 6th one was a total nobody as far as I am concerned, the 7th one was a real mixture and I never worked him out. The 8th one was a total pioneer and ministry CO - really loved the ministry - he would do every single door. the 9th one was an elders CO but really into shepherding. They are just people at the end of the day and all have a diffferent personality

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I had some cool ones....good sense of humor, not jerks, etc. I've had some real weirdos. All I know is 'round my way, we get the frail ones, because the weather is so good to people.

• Purza
    Purza

We had some really good ones and then we had a couple of sh*tty ones. One of them even told us NOT to watch football. It was a violent game that jehovah didn't approve of. That didn't go over too well in my house.

We had one that was awesome at remembering everyone's name except mine. LOL

Purza

• done4good
    done4good

I remeber one two that I actually liked. Two that seemed like ex-career military personel, and the rest were pretty much just had no personality, (at best), to annoying, (at worst).

j

Anyone care to comment on the CO's wives???

• jason bourne
    jason bourne

Ohhh yes! once i was in the circuit overseer's car with him and his wife....during their visit

......They proceded to have a fight in the car while i was there....the sister cried and shouted at the c/o....i felt so embarrassed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit