Circuit Overseers

by Outaservice 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Wow, a fight! how fantastic and yet squirm making at the same time.

We had a C.O. who hated children. When you took him on bible studies or R.V's he used to secretly snap the childrens fingers inside his bief case to make them get away from him.

We had a nice one called William tho.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    We had a nice one called William tho

We had a William as well, and he was about the best one we ever had, I just can't remember his surname. Maybe it's the same guy Katie?

• jason bourne
    jason bourne

Name other d/o's and c/o's youve had in britain....lets gossip about em....takers?

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    Maybe it's the same guy Katie?

Prolly.

Was he a ginger? I think ours was. Its all so long ago now tho.

• xjwms
    xjwms

This has to be at least 30 years ago a new CO and wife were with us... and we enjoyed their company.

Invited them over for dinner...they asked what I had in mind for eats... well... steak on the grill....they said

please....just steak and salad....nothing else...no bread - potato- no nothing. when I asked why.... they said

everybody prepares big dinners special sauces and gravey and on and on.

I can't think...their last name started with a B and they moved back to the New England states.

(I hope that does'nt bug me tonight)

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Was he a ginger? I think ours was

Yeah he was. We had him about 11 years ago, and Trev thinks his name might have been Heath, does that ring a bell?

• jason bourne
    jason bourne

Yea...great brother.....and sister!!!!!!!!!! william heath .....tall brother, i loved the guy

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

CO's, - the most idolized man on the planet. The stars were aligned when he came, all showed up, all were in awe to have him in their house, make dinner for him, touch his clothes. It made up for not celebrating birthdays of loved ones, father's day, and mother's day. I mean, we shouldn't put any "man" up on a pedestal....well, any man except for the CO, that is.

• Moomin
    Moomin

I had a Peter - Was just like Spike Milligan

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Yes, It was William Heath. He was a nice guy.

Hows about that! We have something in common, as well as being terrible flirts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit