Circuit Overseers

by Outaservice 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Good grief Tijkmo you have rang a few bells there I can tell ya

Gordon Webb, John Flack, John Andrews, Ray Midgley, Alistair Campbell to name but a few stayed at our place when they visited, it was a bummer as I had to give up my room for them, oh and Michael Reid as well

Ray was a header indeed big Al's wife recounted stories of Brazil and how shoes she got repaired became possessed and she had to throw them out

Some funny stories but also some sad stories

Who was the big heavy guy with the bald head that sadly passed away a few years back? He married a younger sister if I remember correctly

Scott from Riddrie went on temp circuit for a while if I remember

BM

• sonnycrockett
    sonnycrockett

Now that I think of it, we have the C.O. in a few weeks. Should I take some time off from work and "support the arrangements" or should I save my vacation days and take the kids to Disney??? What should I do???? I'm so confused!!!!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Save the vacation days and do something fun with the kids.

-Aude.

• wiegel
    wiegel

Was invited over to someone's house for lunch with the CO. Old, tiny and frail with a great sense of humor and he loved the kids. He actually HAD kids - lots of them. Anyway, towards the end of the meal he said: Guess it's about time to go down to the Shootout at Ulcer Gulch - referring to his meeting with the elders. LOL! I was so shocked to learn that a CO felt that way. I logged that event for years to come and it ended up helping me with my eventual escape.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit