Who knows me?

by agapa37 103 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

So you were bored, came on here and asked a provocative question. So no one knows you. Your are mysterious. Congratulations. Will you sleep better tonite?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    More importantly, do you know yourself?

GOOD ONE Twitch!

Pity that he won't "get it"

......but a very good question anyway!

• delilah
    delilah

BTW, Twitch......................Happy Birthday to you.

I know, I know.......no hijacking.....sorry.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Agape(a?), We're here because we've been MF'd by the WTBTS, and shouldn't have to deal with your MFing deceit. You are right to be embarrassed. PS

• free2beme
    free2beme

I know you. You were that person who was sending out Anthrax to the senators offices back in 2001, right?

• okie46
    okie46

I am afraid I must say I know you as someone who likes to irritate, annoy people and stir the pot. Most here don't wish to be preached to and it turns people off, most all here have read the bible and studied much literature from the WT for varying lengths of time. You have to be still an active JW, because of the fact that you enjoy deceiving people and think you know more than everyone else. Don't start a post titled who knows me and then not answer it, that is not very loving and I think you are enjoying jerking everyone around. You may think you are helping people to reconsider leaving the organization when in reality you are turning more people away with the way you respond. Grow up and start showing the agape you claim to have in your heart. * That is all :(

• jgnat
    jgnat

There are people who mess around with false identities on the internet. After all, who will ever know? It's not like you have to give a real address or a real photo or a voice print or anything. I am convinced, however, that such facade cannot be maintained forever. It takes too much mental energy to keep consistent, like writing a novel on the fly, in shorthand.

BECAUSE of the frailty of the internet world, genuine souls shine through.

BECAUSE of the fragility of internet relationships, those caught faking out are not tolerated very well.

SO NOW I NEED TO KNOW. Have you been on the board before? Yes or no. "I was bored" is not an answer. Were you lying before, or just on this thread?

Otherwise, you are a phantasm, a tissue-paper person, not to be taken seriously. How can I? I don't know what is real.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hey if it is you Defd, Agape love to you - I know you said you would never talk to me - but a true follower of Christ would follow his teachings and that means showing Agape love

• stillajwexelder
  • okie46
    okie46

jgnat, you are so real in your responses. I always appreciate your candid, well thought out responses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit