Who knows me?

by agapa37 103 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

it is defd/derrick/crazylegscrane.

He is too thick to leave the borg unfortunately. I just feel sorry for his kids- they deserve better don't they?

• jgnat
    jgnat

If that is you, derrick, methinks you protest too much. I think you are daring us to find you a reason to leave.

• okie46
    okie46

I know who you are .... you are thirdwitness with another sign in name .... aren't you?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Is that you, D??

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Agapa:

This comes as rather "off" considering aprevious thread of yours where I posted this:

Agape:

Let me assure you that JWD is a welcoming place - as I'm sure you realised when you were lurking, eh?

It seems that your comments refer to a thread you started here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/118698/1.ashx You started that thread with a short post listing 3 scripture texts you found comforting and you asked for comments. Fine! Some posters pointed out that they didn't find those texts of comfort at all. You asked for comments - was it wrong for people to actually give them??

For my part, I saw a misapplication of scripture, i.e. Revelation 21:4,5; in fact, I saw straight away part of dub teaching. To use that text as you did was a misrepresentation of Bible truth. I pointed out the reasons here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/118698/2087952/post.ashx#2087952 You chose not to respond (because you knew you couldn't?) - yet it was on your own thread!!

Now you have the gall to start another thread written in a (familiar) superior tone, with words like this:

that despite my sincere efforts of sincerity and honesty that most who interacted with me were rather uptight and rude.
    May I refer you to your own words here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/118698/2087363/post.ashx#2087363
    If you are a student of the Bible you should know that to understand the bible we need to consider subjects in content.

So to wriggle out of a situation you retort "If you are a student of the Bible, etc" Actually I am a student of the Bible but that's beside the point; you can't pretend that you are above the very words you decry yourself. To do so would make you a hypocrite.

Now my own challenge to you about those "comforting" texts was done in the sincere hope that you would examine with "sincerity and honesty" (your words) what you had written.

It's not too late for you to start.

Cheers, Ozzie

Let me repeat, JWD is a welcoming place but sincerity goes both ways - this thread is hardly in keeping with your previously expressed superior stance, is it? Misrepresentation and falsehoods can only have one outcome.
  • avengers
    avengers
    well im stll in the org which i will will never leave his org

• kid-A
    kid-A

Very curious agapa, since your very first thread was thanking Scully for walking you through the registration process. Seems that someone with previous experience on the board would have been able to do this themselves.

You cant be PMJ, he was borderline illiterate. I dont think you are Grissom because he still posts under that name on several other boards in pidgin english and is a much more blatant watchtower apologist then yourself. That leaves defd. I also doubt that because he left the board with quiet a bang, threatening to sue the administrators if they didnt delete all of his postings. That leaves another more obvious conclusion: you are an attention seeking troll playing games on our discussion board.

• earthtone
    earthtone

((((((((((avengers)))))

I love the new mag your handing out in the door to door ministry. Can I make a contribution to the worldwide work? lmao

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

More to the point, agapa, do YOU know ME?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I don't know you, but Jehovah does! He also knows you're on this board associating with apostates! How are you to flee the judgement of gehenna!!!???

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit