Who knows me?

by agapa37 103 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well call me crazy, but I liked De'fd!

And if Agapa is him...Hi!

And if not ... I don't mind him/her..at least they are nice..not like that PMJ or some others like him!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

legolas - I found it amusing too once. But I have since noticed people replying to newbie's (and I am guilty too) just assuming its another Defd clone and often it is! But sometimes it isnt and some poor exiting jdub gets treated disresepectfully because they've been mistaken.

I dont mind if D wants to come back (presuming that his ban has been lifted?) and be himself and abide by the rules and not hide behind a dozen different identities.

• agapa37
    agapa37

man! Lighten up crumpet. When i said you take life seriously i meant TOO seriously. Lets be friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    oooo sunspot - just say what you really think!

I DO---and I always will! I left the JW mentality seven years ago. Unlike another poster (or two or three) that enjoy playing mindgames and getting others "going", I prefer to call things as I see'em and be honest in all my dealings with others.

After being caught out on a stupid thread....we see the "sorrowful apologies" (sort of) from agapa.....which are so remniscent of past posters that have sounded exactly the same way.

Just knowing what the Watchtowergods say about even BEING on a forum like this one....and also knowing what lies the Watchtower has told its starry-eyed followers...it is no wonder that those that SAY they are "good JWs" still come here and try and waffle their way through the "admonition and counsel" of their tyrannical gods.

It is just LIKE the behavior of the WTS----to present themselves as one thing, gain your trust and confidence in believing what they say, and then one day you AWAKE UP to realize they were taking you for a ride all along.

The WTS teachings are based on lies and thrive on hypocrisy.....so is it any wonder that its followers do the same?

I can't WAIT to see just what pots agapa37 will try and stir up, or what WTS nonsense he will try and pass off as......"truth".

• lesterd
    lesterd

do you want to be known?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Agape means love, my friend.

• agapa37
    agapa37

Yes Lonely that is why I chose that screenname....I do have Love for people.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Yes, you do.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I for one had never even noticed apaga37, and I'm sure I will have forgotten him before long. I have even posted on some of the same threads and never noticed him. Huh.

• Twitch
    Twitch

More importantly, do you know yourself?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit