Who knows me?

by agapa37 103 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Kid-A:

Very curious agapa, since your very first thread was thanking Scully for walking you through the registration process. Seems that someone with previous experience on the board would have been able to do this themselves. You cant be PMJ, he was borderline illiterate. I dont think you are Grissom because he still posts under that name on several other boards in pidgin english and is a much more blatant watchtower apologist then yourself. That leaves defd. I also doubt that because he left the board with quiet a bang, threatening to sue the administrators if they didnt delete all of his postings. That leaves another more obvious conclusion: you are an attention seeking troll playing games on our discussion board.
    Well picked up. I'm tghinking along those lines too as you can see from my post above. Perhaps agapa would do us the respect to qualify the situation..
  • Sunspot
    Sunspot

Well....from where I sit, it looks like this poster is a pig-headed jerk with several identities that he likes to play under. Honesty and integrity escape his reasoning and he takes great pleasure in keeping what (he feels) is the upper hand in conversation by even starting threads like this one. He loves it when others bite the bait and reply to his childish whims of "importance" and attention.

I'll bet that he is the one that was banned on aother board a while back after posting something totaly inappropriate and disgustingly offensive to someone.....(it was something really hurtful and totally insensitive) and he kept popping up by registering under new names over and over again. He is just SO anxious to be seen and heard even though he purposely irritates everyone after "knowing him" for any length of time.

What a great thing to be known for, huh? Going to different forums with the sole purpose of spreading Christian love and compassion showing what a JW is REALLY like, and showing just the kind of people who will be "left over in the earth" after their Watchtowergod kills off everyone else.

Who would WANT to be "spared" to live forever with jerks like this one?

Do I know you? No, and I'd like to keep it that way.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

oooo sunspot - just say what you really think!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

He is too thick to leave the borg unfortunately. I just feel sorry for his kids- they deserve better don't they?

Hey that is unfair - that makes me thick too as I have not left the borganization either

• Swamboozled
    Swamboozled

What a shameless scream for attention!!! We all should have left this thread completely unanswered so agape could have seen who wants to know who he is. (as i lengthen the thread thereby giving him the attention he is deserate for)

• mama1119
    mama1119

Seems like it wasn't as fun as he thought it was going to be, I think he left.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Do you think the poster meant to call himself AGAPE? lol

• agapa37
    agapa37

Hi everyone. Wow I didnt think this would stir such a frenzy. Sorry I was just mess'n with you guys. I was bored last night and couldnt sleep.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Hey that is unfair - that makes me thick too as I have not left the borganization either

But aren't your reasons more to do with not wishing to lose family. Agapa states he will never leave the borg. That just strikes me as dumb and harmful. I've said elsewhere I wouldnt wish a JW upbringing on any kid - it stunts and hampers you for life. If you love your children and have spent enough time on these sites to have realised it isnt the truth why would you still torture them that why - for fun? Especially if those children are small - young enough to really benefit from having a normal childhood?

I do get somewhat irritated when we do respond in a genuine manner to new posters who turn out to be banned posters posting as new misguided ones - wasting our time and efforts on them because they are suffering insomnia. Possibly your troubled conscience was keeping you awake agappa!

It generates ill feeling towards newbies in general and in part I suspect that is the aim - to flush the board with enough imitation newbies to detract from the ones who want real help. Thus genuine new people wanting help got responded to as if they are trolls when they couldi n fact be genuine...

• agapa37
    agapa37

Oh my dear crumpet, relax hun. You take life seriouslyto flush the board with enough imitation newbies to detract from the ones who want real help. Thus genuine new people wanting help got responded to as if they are trolls when they couldi n fact be genuine... Crumpet from what i see here, what you said about newbies happens on a regular basis without any help from me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit