Who knows me?

by agapa37 103 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

The real question is not "who knows me?" (or who can identify me)... its "who wants to know me?"

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Sunspot, nice to talk to ya!

I have noticed an eerie similarity by agapa37 and another poster in his psuedo-christian do-gooder admonition to other posters to "calm down" or take it easy when two OTHERS are having a difference of opinion. SO reminiscent of a former poster......a leopard who just can't seem to change his spots.

Yup, even from downunder, that's the same view I'm getting.

Cheers, Ozzie (permanently underneath class)

• agapa37
    agapa37

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/95454/1.ashx

remember this thraed if it is you DEFD I read that entire thread and thought it was rather interesting. I Noticed that defd sent you a pm. It was a private message. I saw that most considerd that an act of cowardness, applying something negative to it. I saw it as someone who had a problem with you and told you about it privately instead of making a big spectical about it. YOU made it a spectical. I also noticed that he/she revealed it was he/she who sent that pm and took it on the chin. If what defd said about you were true, that you went to meetings and would come here and speak bad of Jehovah, Jesus and His org then I would agree with his pm. That aside, you people need to take a chill pill! I already apologised for this thread. What more do you want? I started it innocently, but everones imagination have taken it to another level. In my eyes it was harmless, playfull. In your eyes it was ruthless and mean and cruel. I respect that and apologised. Can you not be forgiving? Let it go and move on. Carrying that kind of hate and anomosity is very heavy on a person. All I can say is I AM SORRY, whether you take that as sincere is up to you.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

agapa,

I respect your expression of regret but I think what has concerned people is that you have claimed to be someone else.

Could you please address that? It might help to put this episode to rest.

So, even if you acted on a whim, why would you even start a thread to publicise the idea that you were someone else? That's what has got people heated. Could you please tell us?

Then maybe we can all move on.

• agapa37
    agapa37

ozzie

Sorry I have not been responding but I have been sick in bed. Again I noticed on this board alot of paranoa. I made a mistake in starting this thread As I said before I did not think it would get such a angry responce. I did think it would get some response. I was just playing and now I know that this kind of playing is unexceptable and not well recieved. it will not happen again.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Get well soon!

• agapa37
    agapa37

TY crumpet.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Sorry I have not been responding but I have been sick in bed. Again I noticed on this board alot of paranoa. I made a mistake in starting this thread As I said before I did not think it would get such a angry responce. I did think it would get some response. I was just playing and now I know that this kind of playing is unexceptable and not well recieved. it will not happen again.

Not a problem....get well soon - sorry for ranting earlier!

DB74

• Jourles
    Jourles

Sorry about the Star Trek comment agapa, just thought you were defd...

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    you went to meetings and would come here and speak bad of Jehovah, Jesus and His org

agapa37;

Oh, heeeere we go! The old JW cop-out!!!!

"speak bad of Jehovah"------The fact that "Jehovah" has nothing to do and does not direct, favor OR feed JWs , seems a moot point when JWs like to point this out as being b-a-a-a-a-d exJWs.

"Speak bad of Jesus"-----Funny, I can't remember any derogatory comments said about Jesus. Would you care to elaborate on this?

"Speak bad about his organization"-----Don't look NOW, but Jehovah does not HAVE an organization! The WTS has DECIDED he does----and THEY are "it". NOWHERE in the entire bible do we read of any "organization", now does Jesus mention before he died----that his followers are to LOOK FOR AND IDENTIFY any organization! You are under the mistaken assumption that WHATEVER the WTS tells you----that it MUST be true. I made the same mistake myself....but It's all WTS fantasy made up by self-appointed deluded men.

Have you stopped to realize that the WTS didn't even identify themselves AS CHRISTIANS until a few years ago?????

Christians in the bible called themselves Christians way back at the time they were in Antioch----but the WTS preferred NOT to BE called Christians for all this time. Check out Acts 11:26 for yourself and see.

We also have a problem with liars---more to the point----JWs who are liars. Whatever happened to the idea at Eph 4:25 where the bible says that now that you have PUT AWAY FALSEHOOD, YOU SHOULD SPEAK TRUTH TO EACH ONE, YOUR NEIGHBOR. Too many of us have been lied to BY the WTS and the JWs that studied with us.

For a religion that declares that "We and WE ONLY are the TRUTH", the WTS has slyly developed a practice of Theocratic Warfare where they don't HAVE to tell the truth to anyone they don't feel like telling it to. Not only does this go against anything good and kind, it is not even in the spirit of Christ----who you SAY you imitate.

Therefore the whole religion stinks, and does NOT reflect the glory of the Father OR the Son. The WTS is an embarrassment and a blot on all that IS holy.

So, your carrying on with your supposed wide-eyed innocence and the poor little me attitude just doesn't cut it, buster. You're not clever and you're not funny. We ALL know you're using yet another name, and that you're still NOT being honest with us----why SHOULD anyone trust you NOW to tell the truth?

Stop trying to blame someone else (as in the quote at the top of this post) for some imagined slight when YOU have a lot on your OWN plate to deal with. We don't fall for that as we did at one time. Your future identities (and I am sure there WILL BE more as you keep coming back to "put one over on us" again) will do well to remember this.

Friends don't lie to friends. You have some explaining to do if you want friendly discussion. You are reaping what YOU have sown, so don't blame anyone BUT yourself.

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit