Who knows me?

by agapa37 103 Replies latest jw friends

• xjwms
    xjwms

Do you want..

us to know you?

• Swamboozled
    Swamboozled

I know him. His name is Major. Major A$$hole.

• agapa37
    agapa37

I love you too swanbooz.......

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

So, agapa, will you do your peers the honor of explaining what your situation is?

If you have multiple posting personalities, why?

And if you have prior experience on JWD, why were you acting as a novice and getting Scully's help just to register?

Is it possible you are more than one person?

Now that you've raised the matter by starting a new thread on the topic, you will need to do better to gain a listening ear from posters here.

• Swamboozled
    Swamboozled

Agape...I'm pissed! I really need this board, as I am going through a very difficult time. I'm losing friends and family and I doubt my decision every single day. I worry about whether or not I've screwed up my kids or if it going to effect them that family doesn't want to get to close because they "know they are going to be destroyed soon". My point is that this board was created so that like-minded people could find solace. When you stir up drama just because you are bored...it ditracts from the purpose of the site and makes more experienced ones relunctant to help newbies like me...and I need the support. So go somewhere else with your games! If you really need support, then stay and be constructive!

• agapa37
    agapa37

So, agapa, will you do your peers the honor of explaining what your situation is?

If you have multiple posting personalities, why?

And if you have prior experience on JWD, why were you acting as a novice and getting Scully's help just to register?

Is it possible you are more than one person?

Now that you've raised the matter by starting a new thread on the topic, you will need to do better to gain a listening ear from posters here. Ozzie. I apologize. It was late last night and I was bored and I thought I would liven up the board. I thought it would get some raised eyebrows but neverdreamed it would cause such an angry frenzy. sorry

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Crumpet from what i see here, what you said about newbies happens on a regular basis without any help from me.

Think again - it is precisely because of your sort that this has happened. I do remember when I joined the whole masquerading trolls was not such a problem, but it has escalated. It bores me to tears - I waste my time responding nicely and helpfully to someone who is just pissing me about. Once is funny, twice is tedious, several times and I lose my temper. I certainly do take aspects of my life seriously. Thank you for noticing. I hope you will respect that in future. (If you can't get to sleep there are others ways of entertaining yourself - or are you abstaining for religious reasons from the habit - hence why we get the "benefit" of the repetitive jerking off here instead?)

• delilah
    delilah

It must be Df'd....he's skirting the questions we ask about his identity.....

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

Hey Agape....Piss off!

Swamboozled, I agree!

I for one will not respond again to any of Agape 's posts.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Once is funny, twice is tedious, several times and I lose my temper.

Agapa37 trust me on this one....you dont want to piss our Crumpet off....frightful temper...I have fond memories of a certain BBQ where another poster was told to [edit] off and die....and she has genuine affection for the guy too.....imagine if you actually caused her to lose her temper?

Wouldnt wanna be in your shoes.

I personally dont except your excuse as to why you would post this thread; boredom is no excuse for playing silly mindgames in an environment which you well know can be highly charged and volatile. You were simply trying to coax a response and thats just childish.

DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit