Who knows me?

by agapa37 103 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Whilst it's only right to forgive someone who asks for it, we nonetheless have many questions unanswered.

Still waiting...........................

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

I'm sorry to add to this but my skin is crawling...

It is not that difficult to get a new username. Why does that feel cool? I've only been here a short time but whenever I see a post like that first, it brings images of goofy giggling and corny high fiving after doing something that would ONLY be considered cool to a Jehovah's Witness.

Things are so sheltered that this person is probably saying "All man, I got em going now! They're probably shaking in there boots. This is SO cool. They will never know who I am. They wont be able to sleep tonight."

Nobody is worried who you are no more than anyone is worried about who I am. This site is important. There are serious issues and CHILDRENS futures at stake here! You could always tear the tag off of your pillow if you feel like being dangerous. Again, sorry for adding to this.

Anyone know what color socks I have on? Hah Hah Hah I'm so cool...

• Arthur
    Arthur

Who ever this person is, I guarantee you that they are a virgin.

• Jourles
    Jourles

I guarantee you that they are a virgin.

And probably live with their parents and are hard core Star Trek fans....

(nothing against those who really fit the description above)

• luna2
    luna2

LMAO @ Jourles. Though, dfed was married, wasn't he? H ell, I can't remember any more. Sorry, dfed.

• Arthur
    Arthur

"Agapa, you best forget about dem ole apostates. That internet is the devil !"

Yes, agapa37 does indeed need some friends.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Rumpelstiltsken!
    Will you teach us to spin straw into gold now?
    ~Sue

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day all who've posted to this thread!

Many of you have surmised that agapa is in fact defd re-born. There are many similarities. For some of you this is past history and you may need to be told that because JWD has the policy of "Everyone welcome!" then people post here from many different backgrounds and opinions - that's how it should be, but sometimes people appear who are not sincere but play 'mind games' with the board (just like diamondblue1974 said)

Defd apparently was one of those. There were occasions when he received the utmost consideration by 'mods' but despite that he failed to show any sincerity.

There was the occasion when he claimed his wife was posting: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/102116/1.ashx

Then there was the time when he claimed that he and another poster were married: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/98739/1.ashx

Defd's posting history was marked by misrepresenations and what we would call "mind games".

Away from the board things took a nasty turn and he had to be deleted.

So, is agapa really defd? Whether they are the sameor not, there are certainly similarities:

• posting style
    • 'sound' similar (syntax)
    • Obvious pretenders

There is an expression used in legal circles with respect to the business world "caveat emptor" i.e. let the buyer beware.

The same applies to our interaction with fellow posters.

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

My friend at the ICD (Internet Crime Department) has this persons IP address and is doing a trace we should know who he/she is and where they stay quite soon, I'll keep you posted

Wouldn't it be good if you could do that?

BM

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    There is an expression used in legal circles with respect to the business world "caveat emptor" i.e. let the buyer beware.

The same applies to our interaction with fellow posters

You're absolutely right Ozzie!

I have noticed an eerie similarity by agapa37 and another poster in his psuedo-christian do-gooder admonition to other posters to "calm down" or take it easy when two OTHERS are having a difference of opinion. SO reminiscent of a former poster......a leopard who just can't seem to change his spots.

He seems to want to be seen as having the upper hand in all conversations (as in "control issues" on what we're supposed to believe about him), to give advice, and to successfully remain in the shadows concerning who and what he actually IS. Even if he now decides to favor us with more details , I wouldn't trust a thing he says a this point. Like Judge Milian says...."I wouldn't trust a thing you say if your tongue came notarized!"

Once someone plays games as this one has.....and has.....and has before this....nobody wants to play any more.

Please stay tuned for the re-incarnation of this guy's latest persona. It will be deja vu all over again.....LOL!

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit