Your Drink (in pub, bar or club/restaurant/home)

by KW13 65 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

I love Carling 'extra cold' Lager.

I am going to the pub tonight - WHOO! (with kimoko aka megan as well)

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I like wine, and occasionally drink cider. Trev drinks real ale, and very little else apart from the odd glass of Shiraz.

Have a nice evening KW.

• KW13
    KW13
    I like wine, and occasionally drink cider. Trev drinks real ale, and very little else apart from the odd glass of Shiraz.

Have a nice evening KW.

i like cider, but i don't really drink it that often - i will be sure to have a nice evening, thanks

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

17 y 10 m 5 d

KW your a bad lad....you made the excuse of being underage for not turning upto the apostafest in manchester earlier this year and just because you have a girlfriend you now conveniently choose to bend the rules.

Ashamed of you, young man!

• KW13
    KW13

KW your a bad lad....you made the excuse of being underage for not turning upto the apostafest in manchester earlier this year and just because you have a girlfriend you now conveniently choose to bend the rules.

Ashamed of you, young man!
    nah, this is a local pub and to be honest i know the landlord well, and most of the folks drinking there. if its any consolation i will be going to that Curry thingy arranged by Dansk!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

What dont I drink?

I drink Cider (preference is Magners although I have to hide my bottles at apostafests as Crumpet has a penchant for stealing them if she can); I also drink red wine too....although it has to be decent expensive and full bodied.

If theres no cider about however a bottle of Corona with a slice of lime is usually the order of the day!

Gary

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I love Blue Nun. It's far too expensive to buy by the bottle---so I only treat myself to it when going out to eat!

I used to like VO and ginger ale too.

hugs,

Annie

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

I'm a light weight so I can drinks loads of Tennets, Miller Genuine Draft and I am now into a wee Brazilian beer called Brahma, very nice

Have a great night and no nonsense

BM

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Have a good one. I'm not much of a drinker anymore but when I do drink I stick with vodka/grapefruit juice/salt, other mixed drinks make me sick sick sick. If I drink whisky or tequila it must be srtaight-up otherwise I will get sick. White wine only, red makes me sick. lol!

I like corona with salt and lime.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

if its any consolation i will be going to that Curry thingy arranged by Dansk!

so you turn upto Ians apostagatherings but not mine...no thats not any consolation lol.

Looking forward to seeing you there matey...Il buy you that pint I promised you too.

Gary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit