Your Drink (in pub, bar or club/restaurant/home)

by KW13 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

I have a taste for Pouilly Fumé with a meal.

At our local, the landlady creates a beautiful Pimms No.1: Take one slice of orange, lemon, apple, cucumber per person and one sprig of mint and add to two parts lemonade to one part Pimms.

In beer, I drink Bitter. I like Cain's. We went to my Dad's local a couple of weekends ago and tried some Moorhouse's ales. Blond Witch was very nice. At home I have started drinking Grolsch.

• serendipity
    serendipity

I like wine, the sweeter the better and frou frou drinks like frozen margaritas & pina coladas.

• lowden
    lowden

GUINNESS!!!!

Poured correctly (2 part pour, it CAN NOT be rushed!) and kept properly. The Guinness we get in this country is exactly the same as Irish Guinness but the Irish stuff tastes better cos they know what they're doing.

I'm not really into getting trolleyed as i used to be but give me a perfect pint of the 'Ruby Juice' and i'll gladly drink it until i fall off the stool.

Peace

Lowden

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

I drink anything as long as it isn't urine.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Dirty Martini (night clubs, or nice bars)

Scotch (with a cigar)

Red wine (with dinner)

Any beer (any time)

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Ahhhh...........a sophisticated man of discriminating tastes.......................

• tan
    tan

Tequilla shots are my absolute favorites...I like white zinfandel and pinot grigio. Beers??? I like Corona's and Heineken.

• KW13
    KW13

what about sick?

• jstalin
    jstalin

alt

Perfect Manhattan. Delicious.

• TopHat
    TopHat

The best Pub I have ever made a visit to was in Uely, England, when I was on a Holiday with the family. I hope I have spelled Uely correctly. It has been 10 years but would love to make another trip to England. We all had a pint of English beer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit