Your Drink (in pub, bar or club/restaurant/home)

by KW13 65 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13
    I'm a light weight so I can drinks loads of Tennets, Miller Genuine Draft and I am now into a wee Brazilian beer called Brahma, very nice

Have a great night and no nonsense

BM

a scottish lightweight! will have a great nite, looking forward to a nice cold pint

so you turn upto Ians apostagatherings but not mine...no thats not any consolation lol.

Looking forward to seeing you there matey...Il buy you that pint I promised you too.

Gary

i look forward to it mate! next time you arrange somethin, i'll be there if i can

• juni
    juni

When I do drink I like Margueritas w/lime along w/something salty to munch on. Also Smurf Piss - a cheap drink w/raspberry kool-ade and vodka. Really anything almost mixed w/vodka. Don't like beer/ales. A very good wine I like. Not too dry.

Juni

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

I havent had a beer now for 40 days and this topic comes up! You guys are killing me. Im gagging for beer I dont care what sort of beer. I especially like that Hoegaarden White Beer (Belgian), also Carlton Crown (Aussie), most bitters, lagers, ales... Actually I dont go much on Carlesberg, reckon it tastes a bit like elephants piss, although the state Im in at the moment if I had some elephants piss I'd probably drink that if it reminded me of beer.

Seriously, the only drinking problem I have is that I cant get any for another week.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Gibsons, Merlot, Cabernet Savignon, or Switchback Ale

Dismembered

• Legolas
    Legolas

My usual drink is Vodka and diet coke....But I love the 'Blue' as well!

Oh and don't forget the weed!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

The booze just gives me headaches lately, and I don't like pop.

W *rapidly morphing into an old bugger*

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Kamikaze is the usual.

Martini's are good, too.

Amaretto Sour (kool aid)

• KW13
    KW13
    I havent had a beer now for 40 days and this topic comes up! You guys are killing me. ;Im gagging for beer I dont care what sort of beer. I especially like that Hoegaarden White Beer (Belgian), also Carlton Crown (Aussie), most bitters, lagers, ales... Actually I dont go much on Carlesberg, reckon it tastes a bit like elephants piss, although the state Im in at the moment if I had some elephants piss I'd probably drink that if it reminded me of beer.

Seriously, the only drinking problem I have is that I cant get any for another week.

You'll be in my thoughts this evening

Oh and don't forget the weed!

W *rapidly morphing into an old bugger*

don't worry about it!

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

Thanks KW i appreciate it mate, have a few for me!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm waiting for the holidays to have a Jack Daniel's Vanilla Eggnog with Khaula on the rocks. Yummy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit