Your Drink (in pub, bar or club/restaurant/home)

by KW13 65 Replies latest jw friends

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

I enjoy a nice, thick oatmeal stout from our local brewery and I have been known to knock down some rum-based cocktails as well as whisky and the occasional ouzo

• snarf
    snarf

When at home, a good cup of Irish Coffee does the trick. When out, nothing goes down like a Mai Tai.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

i limit my drinking to pubs, bars, clubs, restaurants, home, ballparks, concerts, the beach, the mountains, but thats all!!!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I am a lightweight, actually have horrible feelings after one sip(snakes crawling up my spine!) When I order anything to look like a grownup, I get a screwdriver(vodka/OJ). My whole family is alcoholic on my moms side and drinking makes me anxious. Which kind of defeats the purpose of drinking, right?

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

My favorite has to be Honey Dew Smoothie with Tapioca at Tapioca Cafe in Dublin, CA. They make the BEST Tapioca drinks.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Midori with Malibu and pineapple juice. It is called a yummy. And before that I love Ammaretto. If a bear, well I like to try different ales.

• KW13
    KW13

You lot shame me, all these exotic/interesting drinks!

i need to get out of the local pub lol.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Move to the big city and check out the trendy bars KW13 - in a few months when you are legal drinking age!

• KW13
    KW13

Crumpet Shrieked: "Move to the big city and check out the trendy bars KW13 - in a few months when you are legal drinking age!"

-----------

Yeh, i intend to...i've been in a few bars/clubs away from home but tended to stick to lager, i will sort it out

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

KW:

Take it from me, when you've checked out the trendy bars, you'll be glad to get back to a proper pub with real beer (no, I don't mean lager!).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit