IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME WOULD YOU MARRY YOUR SPOUSE?

by Dansk 65 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Boy...if it werent for the kids Id honestly have to say no to that. I also wouldnt have stayed in the JWs either. I had one foot out the Kingdom Hall door when I met him in his tight white levis...dammit.

Think about it girls, except for ONE CELL your children are exclusively made of YOU.

I vote sperm donor, no marriage. LOL :)

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

My first wife? I must say absolutely not! Even though she gave two of the most wonderful children in the world, living with her was an absolute nightmare. I'll leave it at that.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no...etc. We had some really, really good times, and some really, really bad times....we got divorced, then remarried each other (5 yrs later). He died tragically 5 years after that....

He left me with 2 sons that I love very much. 1 is very, very good and one gets in a lot of trouble....the saga continues! (The one that has been the H#$% raiser is beginning to settle down somewhat...I celebrate his birthday every year as another year survived!)

Swalker

• Norm
    Norm

Well Ian,

Being divorced twice I don't think it would be a good idea.

Norm

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Absolutley!!!

My husband says he would still have married me but he wished that it would have been when he was older than 19. I can't blame him either, he came from emotionally abusive parents and didn't get to experience life at all before we were married. I was the first girl he ever kissed.

I wish he could have lived a little too. Then he would have no regrets like I get to enjoy.

Loruhamah

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

No. I would have stayed single. Lilly

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

absolutely -I would marry her again

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Wow, talk about a loaded question. I always wonder with these sorts of questions how many truly honest answers you get and how many are people saying what they think they are supposed to or what "sounds" good to say.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Yes ...

Without a question ...

and her looking better at nearly 40 than most 20 somethings ... well ...

YES

Rub a Dub

• sspo
    sspo

Just getting a divorce after 27 years, but i would still marry or stay with her all over again. The Watchtower broke us up because of so called

"apostasy"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit