IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME WOULD YOU MARRY YOUR SPOUSE?

by Dansk 65 Replies latest jw friends

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

without any hesitation whatsoever!!!! my wife is the greatest and why she puts up with my bullshit is amazing but im glad she does. i once told a friend in the "truth" that if my wife died in this system and i thought i would make to the new system i would stay single and marry her all over again, jah willing of course. i still feel the same for her, just not for the "truth"

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Crabby Pants is not my spouse and hasn't been for more than 35 yrs and no-oooooo, I wouldn't marry him again.

• Gregor
    Gregor

42 years ago she was 16, I was almost 19. Both virgins. We survived bailing out of the org. Five children, eight grandchildren. I would marry my sweet Hazel again without question. She has put up with a lot from me and I don't deserve her but she better not try to get away!

• fairy
    fairy

no

• okie46
    okie46

I would remarry my first husband Tim in a heartbeat, I regret what happened with us and if we had gone to a "marriage counselor" we would probably still be together celebrating 30 years of marriage in December. He was my first love, I was 14 when we met and I miss him terribly.

• calico
    calico

NO!

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I went back in time:

The year would be 2004, I was 20 lbs lighter than I am now, I had more money in my pocket than I do now, I worry more now than I did back then, damn I think I had more hair too, but Umm yeah she is the most beautiful girl I ever met, and she is pretty cool too, so yes I would marry her all over again. :-)

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Ian, Gregor, you two are what women want! (sorry if I left some of you other sweet guys out)

I would marry my beloved anytime anywhere, he has brought me so much joy!

Like some of you I wish he had been my first and only husband. After the WT I was really not ready emotionaly to choose a husband until my 40's!

My sweetheart married a chronically ill woman, and he has not complained once. In fact he seems very happy, I hope he is. He has brought me so much happiness! Life used to be so hard as a single disabled woman raising a teen.

• Been there
    Been there

If you would have asked that question alittle over a year ago I would have said "HELL NO"!!!!!! At that point I was looking up Lawyers in preparation to leave. After 26 years I had nothing more to give. On August 8, 2005 he had an AWAKENING, I call it a miracle. From that day he has treated me with nothing but love and respect and kindness. We have worked very hard over the past year to repair years of serious damage and pain. On August 8, 2006 in celebration of "THE NEW GUY" we got remarried in a private ceremony at Church. He is totally committed to making what years we have left, happy ones. He is a new man. I am totally amazed and for the first time in many, many years, in love again.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

awww....((((been there))))

That sounds wonderful...can you share what happened to cause the change.

congradulations.

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit