IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME WOULD YOU MARRY YOUR SPOUSE?

by Dansk 65 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

In a heartbeat I would!

Nina

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Ian,honestly I don`t know..My JW asshole family ripped my marrage and family to shreds years ago.They made sure,they were very involved with the break-up.I won`t have anything to do with the relgion,so I`m the bad guy..Perhaps if we could have gotten away from them early on..My wife lives with her boyfriend.She has been inactive for decades,so no one bothers her....My mom brings them magazines..As long as she can preach and peddle magazines,she has no problem with any of this..They have her blessing and financial support..I threw my mom out of my house years ago and have no disire to see her hypocrite ass..My dad died last year,so he`s off the hook..LOL!...OUTLAW

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

YES! YES! YES!

• StormWarrior
    StormWarrior

Even though we divorced 15 years ago, and not spoke since... Yes

But this time I'd shoot her dad before hand.

One thing I've learnt..

IF you really love someone, you will ALWAYS love them.

No matter what they do, even if you don't really like them any more. You will always love them.

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

From my point of view, absolutely, every day and twice on Sunday.

From her point of view, I don't know... I can be a handful. Gladly she's a Catholic and won't spend any time here so you can't ask her! Ha!

Seriously, I'd give up all I have for just one day with my lovely. Besides, she makes pretty babies.

• moshe
    moshe

Absolutely! I just wish it didn't take marriage #3 for it to happen. On a positive note- she gained an experienced husband- I have for the most part stayed out of trouble- except for that motorcycle I bought when she was gone on a business conference- I sold it after two years with 274 miles on the odometer- crying does work eventually.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Yes, I would, and much quicker than before in order to have more time together.

• snarf
    snarf

When it comes to my current soon to be....HECK YES! I wish I would have met him from the very beginning. As for the EX? HECK NO! I had several signs from him in the very beginning that told me to turn and run, but being young and naive I didn't.

• jwcol
    jwcol

No.

Well, I've been divorced for 8 months, so I don't know if this counts, but I was married for 14 years.

• Asheron
    Asheron

It depends...how far back can I go..there was this cheerleader from Georgia in 85...hmmm...er..I mean....... You betcha I would marry her again!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit