In my post # 4702 I replied to thirdwitless' claim that "Jesus becomes the newly established king of God's kingdom in 1914 as testified by the world events and the 7 times" with the following facts:
(1) Earthquake frequency and magnitude since 1914 is not statistically different from any preceding time period for which data is available. Since 1993 the Society has admitted this.
(2) The risk of dying in an earthquake in the 20th century was a bit less than in the 19th century, and less than one third of that in the 18th century.
(3) On a per capita basis, famine killed far fewer people in the 20th century than in previous ones. Indeed, today the number of overweight people in the world exceeds the number of malnourished.
(4) On a per capita basis, pestilence killed far fewer people in the 20th century than in previous ones. Indeed, some historically major killers, such as smallpox, have been virtually wiped out.
(5) On a per capita basis, war has killed about the same number of people in the 20th century as in all preceding centuries for which we have good historical data.
(6) If the "world events" that the Watchtower Society claims have been far worse killers of humanity in the 20th century than ever before have really been killing people on a far more massive scale than ever before, we would see a drastic decline in world population. The opposite has been occuring during the entire period since World War I.
Even if only one of points (1) through (6) were true, the Watchtower Society's claims about a "composite sign" visible since 1914 are falsified. Since all of them are true, Watchtower doctrine is certainly proved false. Obviously, thirdwitness knows this, and is continuing his little game of ignoring every challenge he can't answer.