A Bad experience with JW is a permit for SIN?

by El Mariachi 85 Replies latest jw experiences

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

im pretty sure that el m. got caught spinning to a stevie nicks song..anyway,thats what I heard...

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Welcome to the board, El Mariachi.

Or it is that the BIBLE AND JEHOVA HIMSELF ARE AT WRONG? There is NOT EXCUSES for a BAD BEHAVIOR...

Read Judges chapter 19, and ask that question again.

gently feral

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

El Mariachi:

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT HAVE A BIBLE: 1 TIMOTHY 4:1 "THE SPIRIT SAYS CLEARLY THAT SOME PEOPLE WILL ABANDON THE FAITH IN LATER TIMES; THEY WILL OBEY LYING SPIRITS AND FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS OF DEMONS"

Yes, indeed.

And as soon as I realized what was going on, I disassociated.

gently feral

• luna2
    luna2
    Uhoh Luna youre not trying to use spells on El Mariachi are you?

Well, I hadn't planned on it, but it sounds like fun. I just looked up some spells....they seem kinda expensive. I need different colored candles, oils, ashes and other stuff. Hmmm...looks like he's gone anyhow. Don't think magic will be necessary.

• Mistah MOJO
    Mistah MOJO

Hey El Mariachi. You're ASSUMING your personal code of ethics and morals are som,e sort of Universal Standard. My first suggestion would be to take one single solitary college course in Sociology, get to know and understand human societies better and how such codes of conduct arise. Also, how they differ from place to place and especially throughout time, always mutating, changing. Perspective.

I find it amusing that humans have made a natural growing plant, marijuana, illegal. What will be made illegal next? Sunshine?

MM

• rebel8
    rebel8
    This sounds pretty much like AA... and everybody having his/her personal "superior power" who is giving them the permit to do WHATEVER THEY WANT...

By the way, what you stated above is a grave misrepresentation of what the "higher power" concept means in 12 step programs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit