A Bad experience with JW is a permit for SIN?

by El Mariachi 85 Replies latest jw experiences

• El Mariachi
    El Mariachi

I've been reading some sad experinces here... I dont see anyone talking about THE BIBLE... only how misserables the organization made their lives... OK ...so because of that...NOW I have permission to smoke Marijuana and commit fornication? This sounds pretty much like AA... and everybody having his/her personal "superior power" who is giving them the permit to do WHATEVER THEY WANT... I've been DF for 4 years now and also dont agree with some JW teachings... Why instead of blaming the WT for everything dont we look for the REAL TRUTH IN THE BIBLE and make things right. Or it is that the BIBLE AND JEHOVA HIMSELF ARE AT WRONG? There is NOT EXCUSES for a BAD BEHAVIOR...

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Buenos tardes El Mariachi. Love those movies

Umm well I personally dont see anything intrinsically wrong with smoking pot or fornicatin but to each their own.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    There is NOT EXCUSES for a BAD BEHAVIOR...

You need to read more JWD.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well yes, there are problems w the bible and jehovah.

S

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor
    I dont see anyone talking about THE BIBLE

Perhaps because you are now in the "Personal experiences and reunions" section. You want the " Bible Research & Study Articles " or the " Beliefs, Doctrine & Practices " sections of JWD.

Not everyone who has denounced and renounced the Watchtower organization has turned into your stereotypical fornicating, pot-smoking athiest heathen. That is an unfair remark. There are still Bible-thumpers, Born-again Xians, political conservatives and their liberal contemporaries here on JWD.

So don't worry, you're not alone.

INQ

• serendipity
    serendipity

Welcome el mariachi!

Everyone's spiritual journey is different, and people here are at different points on that journey. Some people have been greatly hurt by their JW experience and they need to vent and grieve before they can move on. Some people need to vent more than others. Eventually, they do get it out of their system, and they can take constructive steps to rebuild their lives.

• El Mariachi
    El Mariachi

Satanus: Your name says it all. STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!

• parakeet
    parakeet

***Why instead of blaming the WT for everything dont we look for the REAL TRUTH IN THE BIBLE and make things right***
    El Mariachi, "sin" is a relative term that can mean almost anything. You've been DFed, so to the JWs, you are as sinful and evil as they come. So by what authority do you decide what is sinful and what is not?
    People have been searching for real truth in the bible for centuries, yet no one can agree on what constitutes real truth and real sin.
    If you still believe in god and the bible, by all means search for your real truth there, but don't for a second assume that your definition of truth and sin must apply to everyone else.

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

ths is too funny, relax

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Satanus: Your name says it all. STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!

*psst* dude, Inquisitor's avatar looks kinda demonic too. Ooooga Booga

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit