A Bad experience with JW is a permit for SIN?

by El Mariachi 85 Replies latest jw experiences

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

This dude is funny, he makes no sense.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Welcome to the Board, and the huge variety in personalities, beliefs, and practices.

I can't help wonder if there's a little bit of projection going on. This last four years of temptation must have been a living hell

Interesting username: El Mariachi. Wasn't the movie about a guitarist who had a hidden talent as an assassin? How is that much different from a snake charmer who lied a lot? Or for that matter a username hinting about sitting down (sat-anus).

I wonder if God hates the man of violence and murder more than the one who fornicates and/or uses the vegetation of the field for recreational enjoyment.

" He who judges a matter before he hears it is a fool."

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Why instead of blaming the WT for everything dont we look for the REAL TRUTH IN THE BIBLE and make things right. Or it is that the BIBLE AND JEHOVA HIMSELF ARE AT WRONG? There is NOT EXCUSES for a BAD BEHAVIOR...

How do you define bad behaviour? Certainly, I do some things now that I wouldn't have done as a jw, but none of them are illegal.

As for looking for the "real truth in the bible", you can't find something that isn't there to start with. Personally, I no longer believe in god, and regard the bible as a book of fairy stories just about on par with those written by the Brothers Grimm, only not as entertaining. I certainly won't be using it as a guide as to how I should conduct my life again.

So you've been df'd for 4 years have you? Maybe you should work towards reinstatement, your views seem to echo most jws who come on here.

btw, welcome to the board.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT HAVE A BIBLE: 1 TIMOTHY 4:1 "THE SPIRIT SAYS CLEARLY THAT SOME PEOPLE WILL ABANDON THE FAITH IN LATER TIMES; THEY WILL OBEY LYING SPIRITS AND FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS OF DEMONS"

Yes, that is the background for the movement now known as "Jehovahs Witnesses". They abandoned the faith, and established a religion based on astrology and numerical calculations of the Holy Book, based on ancient, jewish numerology-techniques (demonic).

The Bible is VERY CLEAR IN WHAT SIN IS. Adultery,Stealing,Murder,Lies,Drunkenes,etc,etc.

Which pretty much sums up what the movie character El Maricahi did in his movies. If you`re so pious, get another nickname.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    Why instead of blaming the WT for everything dont we look for the REAL TRUTH IN THE BIBLE and make things right.

Not interested in looking for some so-called truth in the bible. Been-there-done-that. The truth is there is no truth - just a lot of hard work and if you are lucky a little happiness before you die.

What I blame the society for is taking away years from my life. Years that I will never get back.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome el mariachi!

The overwhelming tendancy to SHAKE JESUS INTO 'EM is normal for first time visitors.

However, just give it a rest and keep in mind that most of the people (posters and lurkers) on this board have been royally screwed over and screwed up by the demonised teachings of the Watchtower Babble and Trick Society.

Other than that, relax, enjoy yourself and remember that God makes it grow, not us.

• KW13
    KW13

People are people, not all of them do bad things, not all of them are bad, not all of them are good - they don't do it to spite the Society, they are just living their lives (and posting here).

• El Mariachi
    El Mariachi

Yesterday I said that it would be my last day here.... But I just cant leave like that....making those ignorants look like "wise people" Do you really know what a Mariachi is? It is a regional musician of Guadalajara,Jalisco.Mexico. The place I was born. The Mariachi movie....I did not like it.... I know that SOME PEOPLE here are well intensionate and have understandable stories to be mad.... But here chatting and listening to PEOPLE who HATE THE BIBLE AND JEHOVA.... are you gonna BETTER YOUR LIVES?.... I have NOT DOING SO IN 4 YEARS.... But I am glad that Jehova has kept me alive... I SEE NOW HOW THE BIBLE DONT LIE IN ANYTHING.... As far as JWO even though I dont agree with them in things like Blood....I am seeing that they are changing in the good direction... I also recognize that they taught me FAR MORE GOOD THINGS that I am glad that I learn like GODS NAME ITSELF...JEHOVA. Even Satan and his Demons know Jehova and they tremble.... POOR YOU WHO OPPOSES JEHOVA GOD THE ALMIGHTY...IT HAD BEEING BETTER NOT TO BE BORN. FOR THE GOOD PEOPLE...THIS IS MY LAST ADVISE.. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE OF DARKNESS!!!! THIS SITE IS PROOF THAT SATAN EXISTS AND WORKS!!!!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Or it is that the BIBLE AND JEHOVA HIMSELF ARE AT WRONG? There is NOT EXCUSES for a BAD BEHAVIOR...

good point,there is no excuse for the malicious willful wanton back-stabbing cruel petty behavior of the watchtower jehovah's witnesses cult members,just because they think that they are the one true religion and because i got baptized and dedicated my life to them that now anything goes and they can 'test' me with abusive behavior to see if i can take it and i have to forgive them 77 times

yes no excuse for the bad behavior of the Jehovah's Witnesses who should be more 'Christ like'-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• minimus
    minimus

El, please do not underestimate the beauty of fornication and pot smoking. I hear these things are wonderful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit