A Bad experience with JW is a permit for SIN?

by El Mariachi 85 Replies latest jw experiences

• El Mariachi
    El Mariachi

The proof that there is GOD it is you. Or who gave your excistance? an Explosion? Nobody saw creation of anything in Hiroshima and Nagasaky in 1945... And the exsistance of the Devil....do you have TV and whatch the news?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Maaaan, El Mariachi, take a pill! Are there demons lurking under your bed? No? Are you familiar with the parable of Chicken Little?

There's LOTS happening on this board, and it's not all loaded in SIN. We have some pretty insightful bible studies going on every week.

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor
    Nobody saw creation of anything in Hiroshima and Nagasaky in 1945.

You seem to be taking a p*ss at the Big Bang theory. I don't know enough about the theory to know how I feel about it. But isn't the Big Bang to do with the formation of planets and the universe and not the almighty spark of life as your mockery implies?

INQ

• FMZ
    FMZ

How about there is no personal God that despises such meaningless things as fornication and drugs... and instead there is only an infinite intelligence that doesn't give a shit what kind of fun you have. Do you think that people that fornicate and do drugs are not able to live up to the only two laws we are told to live by as Christians, "You shall love the Lord your God with your whole heart, and with your whole soul, and with your whole mind, and with your whole strength; you shall love your neighbor as yourself."

I have enjoyed a nice relaxing smoke of green tonight... and you know what? I am feeling more loving right now than most of the hateful judging Christians.

FMZ

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    The proof that there is GOD it is you.

How so?

Or who gave your excistance?

Why do you believe that anyone or anything gave me my existance? Prove point one, please.

an Explosion? Nobody saw creation of anything in Hiroshima and Nagasaky in 1945...

Now you are just talking nonsence. Is there a point in there anywhere?

And the exsistance of the Devil....do you have TV and whatch the news?

To whom were you refering? Bush, Kerry, Cheney, Barney perhaps? Please be specific.

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor
    The proof that there is GOD it is you. Or who gave your excistance (sic)?

Who made me exist? Two copulating human beings. I call them "Mum" and "Dad". My existance is proof that they exist. I don't know if our humble lives can be used to prove that a Supreme, All-Powerful Lord of the Universe exists. A bit of a stretch don't you think?

INQ

• El Mariachi
    El Mariachi

The angel prince of Persia...umh who can it be???? Michael one of the CHIEF ANGELS came to help Daniel... I know who Michael is...even the Demons know that..MATTHEW 8:28,29.JAMES 2:19 Daniel 10:12: "GOD HAS HEARD YOUR PRAYERS EVER SINCE THE FIRST DAY YOU DECIDED TO HUMBLE YOURSELF IN ORDER TO GAIN UNDERSTANDING" Thats what a LOT OF US NEED HERE. I thought that this site was filled with REAL EX-JW But still Christians... But GOD'S ENEMIES ARE EVERYWHERE ARENT THEY? Good luck in the LAST DAY OF EVERYONES LIFE.... I am sure you will have LEARN BY THEN MANY,MANY CONVINCING ARGUMENTS HERE TO TELL TO JESUS CHRIST IN JUDGMENT'S DAY. For me I'll pass.... I WONT BE EXCUSING MY-SELF BECAUSE THE WATCH TOWER OR THIS ELDER DID THIS TO ME BLA,BLA,BLA. This is my first and LAST DAY here. 1 TIMOTHY 4:1

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome El Mariachi !

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Am wondering what you were DF for?

I do not see people using a bad experiance as an excuse to permit sin at all.

As far as anyone talking about the bible here......I find more scriptures and info.....deep info here than I was getting at the KH.

What I found with the JW experiance is that we are told we are not perfect and we have grown farther and farther away from perfection in every way. Spiritually, physically, etc etc......and yet we are expected to be perfect.

For instance .....homosexuality, I have come to respect that this is possibly an imperfection in a way that Diabetes or Leukemia is. What I find couragous is that people have come to accept whatever imperfections they have, loving and having faith in their GOD, but cannot get acceptance from other imperfect humans.

Sounds like you need to get back to the Kingdom Hall and be among your own kind.

purps

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    This is my first and LAST DAY here.

How extremely rude. You come in here claiming to represent a 'christain' attitude, you insult people who you have not even engaged in conversation based upon a name, you claim to have all the answers and then will not answer even one simple question.

I do not believe you are christian at all as christ was not nearly as judgemental as you. I believe you are still a JW at heart: a bigot toward anyone who does not believe the way you do, and happy to pass judgement on an entire group of hundreds of people with the glee of a member of the Inquisition. How dare you speak for christ while packing such an unchristain attitude!

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit