A Bad experience with JW is a permit for SIN?

by El Mariachi 85 Replies latest jw experiences

• El Mariachi
    El Mariachi

The Bible is VERY CLEAR IN WHAT SIN IS. Adultery,Stealing,Murder,Lies,Drunkenes,etc,etc. And by the way for almost any country in the WORLD this are "Sins"with a punishment... Satan the Devil is NOT FUNNY....Have you had experinces with Demons? Dont tell me that the JW's invented them too?

• damselfly
    damselfly

<<Satanus: Your name says it all. STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! >>

You've got to be kidding me. Is the thread under demonic possesion now?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Satanus: Your name says it all. STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!

lol... you read at a pretty shallow level, little boy. I doubt you really comprehend much of what you read here or you would know that the person who goes here by the nick-name "Satanus" is one of the most caring and compassionate people you could hope to meet and yet out of everyone you chose to insult him based upon a nick-name! How lame can you possibly be? If you have so much fear of that which you do not understand as to close your mind to someone like him over a silly name, without engaging him in conversation then you have kept much of the Witness mentality and will probably not like it here where you will be called upon to consider ideas other than your own. *PS: Satanus, didn't mean to blow your cover man. You may now return to looking intimidating and evil.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    The Bible is VERY CLEAR IN WHAT SIN IS

So is Quran, the Vedas, the sayings of Zarathustra etc. What makes the bible any holier than those... or War & Peace or 'The Adventures of Tom Sawyer?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Someone with a name like El Mariachi must know you can't judge a book by it's cover, or a moniker for the person. I've seen some very good baseball players named Jesus, but none of them claimed to be the Messiah.

• El Mariachi
    El Mariachi

How "caring " a person can be when he is telling you that THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE BIBLE AND GOD HIMSELF? By the way did't the REAL SATAN said it first?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    By the way did't the REAL SATAN said it first?

Well I dont know about that, but I read in the bible that some unknown species of talking serpent might have eluded to it. *if you read that story in a childrens book you would have thought it a fairy tale ya?*

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

First of all, prove that your jehovah or your satan even exist...

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

LOL, IP_SEC!!!

El Mariachi, if you wish to know where my avatar comes from, here's a clue: Daniel 10:13.

Dang, even the word "avatar" has *demonic* origins, doesn't it?

INQ

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Daniel 10:13.

I aint looked it up but if thats the Prince of Persia... youre gonna be in deep shizzle with mariachizzle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit