Thank you Jehovah for answered prayers

by Annie Over 194 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hi, you were blessed. Just two days ago I turned in a filled up (cash, credit cards the works)wallet to the customer service at my local safeway and hope that it was a blessing to someone else. So many times I have been similarly fortunate and I usually thank God for it too-as illogical as it seems in the grand scheme of things.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Are you sure it wasn't JESUS who protected your purse?

Outaservice

• sspo
    sspo

WOW!

What a great experience, why don't you relate it to all in the congreagation so they could all marvel at Jehovah's protective powers.

Next relate to the CO when he comes around and i bet you is going to send it to the Society in Brooklyn and you'll be on stage at the next district assembly relating it and you'll have thousands in tears and awe at how Jehovah's comes thru for his people.

Next year it will come out in the March 1 2007 Watchtower

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Just a word to the wise and the trigger-happy. Before slagging off newbies read their posting history...

,,,the alternative is to look like jerks (and I mean that collectively, because it looks bad on all of us)...

LT, of the "look after the newbies of today, for they shall defend the next generation from cults" class.

• sspo
    sspo

Sorry for the sarcasm, it kicks in every once in while

• Bryan
    Bryan
    accept that she got lucky

Hey my little Scottish buddy!

Though everyone does seem to be having a bit of fun with her, it looks like you just told her the same thing... only without the fun.

Bryan

• Bryan
    Bryan

Jason,

she wanted to share some relief with us not preach about Jehovah!

She knows what this board is doesn't she? Preaching, I think, is exactly what she was doing.

Bryan

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Bryan:
    The "lucky" comment was directed to the peanut gallery. How dare you have the affront to launch such a vitrolic tirade against a predestinationist!!!!

PS: DId ya read her posting history? It's not a lot of work, honestly...

• daystar
    daystar

Thank you Jehovah for having someone find my mobile phone last week in the parking lot and returning it to me. I would have been lost without it.

You are a great and wonderful god...

Oh wait... having turned my back on His earthly organization, he doesn't hear my prayers anymore, does he?

Must have been Zeus then...

Thank you Zeus for returning my mobile phone to me! You are a great and wonderful...

Or was it Satan? Or Thor? Or Kali? Hmmm... I forget...

• Gill
    Gill

Sorry Annie!

Mention 'Jehovah' and some of us see RED!

Regards and hope to hear more from you.

Gill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit