In the spirit of match-making, who do you have a crush on?

by MsMcDucket 455 Replies latest social relationships

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Will the people that received calls or that returned calls please raise their hands?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    So tijkmo, what's the female equivalent of an ubersexual?

The descriptor 'uber' was chosen because it means the best, the

greatest... Ubersexuals are the most attractive (not just

physically), most dynamic, and most compelling

er..so obviously there cannot be a female equivalent (runs for cover and makes mental note that serious self reappraisal is necessary due to the un-ubersexual nature of previous comment)

i made a call and i understand that i got calls...but international codes,time zones, and cell phones have made actual verbal interaction a non-starter up to this point

ms mcd...best wishes to you and your mum

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

raises hand.............I am meeting my caller in person this weekend.

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

RAISES HAND!

I just talked to an extremely nice lady. It wasn't a flirting type of conversation, just an interesting 'nice to get you know you' type of conversation. She has a lovely voice and sounds like a lovely lady. I'm glad to have made the contact.

• anewme
    anewme

My husband is definitely an "Uber" and I am a lucky woman.

But I am married, not dead or numb. There are men on here who I like physically and those I admire for their mind and hearts.

But I want to state for the record that I feel that ANY MAN WHO STAYS ON THIS WEBSITE AND CONTRIBUTES IS A GOOD MAN DEEP DOWN AND DESERVES A DATE WITH A LOVING GENEROUS GAL.

How's that for a sincere plug guys?

I meant it.

Love,

Anewme

• Robdar
    Robdar

But I want to state for the record that I feel that ANY MAN WHO STAYS ON THIS WEBSITE AND CONTRIBUTES IS A GOOD MAN DEEP DOWN AND DESERVES A DATE WITH A LOVING GENEROUS GAL.

Nicely put. And it's true too. Even though I do not agree with everything the men on this forum post, I enjoy reading what they have to say very much. I enjoy their passion and spirit. It gives me new ways of looking at things and I do think about what they say--although sometimes I give them a hard time about it. Yeah, they are all good guys. I am glad for knowing them. And for the women on this forum too.

Robyn

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

(((((JoeGrundy))))) I would have never assumed the accent you had just based on your picture. You really have a heart of gold and were really easy to talk to. I enjoyed our conversation very much and getting to know you, I hope to keep in touch. If you're ever out my way, you have a place to stay.

I also got to talk to Tijkmo and although he said he doesn't have a Scottish accent it sounded Scottish to me, and I LOVED IT!

I've talked to Tij on several occasions on instant message and through emails, but It's really nice to put a voice with a name.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

misanthropic - he has a rich and strong Scottish accent - you were right!

also got to talk to Tijkmo and although he said he doesn't have a Scottish accent it sounded Scottish to me, and I LOVED IT!

You should hear him sing!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    You should hear him sing!

I have Crumpet, that's why I wanted to hear his talking voice. I should have tried to get him to serenade me, but I didn't have enough money.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    raises hand.............I am meeting my caller in person this weekend.

Oh! Wow! The plot thickens. Very interesting? Who could it be?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit