In the spirit of match-making, who do you have a crush on?

by MsMcDucket 455 Replies latest social relationships

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    My phone number doesn't answer

I'm going to send you three numbers! How 'bout that? Sorry about the other call mess-up!

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Well, I for one think this is wonderful.

I am already in phone contact with a wonderful lady here, and tonight I got to talk to another one! (Thanks for your comments, M-a-t!)

Keep it going!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Many of the people that I have pm'd phone numbers are very shy, and don't know how to begin a conversation, just plain old flabberghasted!

So, I guess if you feel more comfortable emailing/pm'ing the person, then you can tell me the person who to send your email address too.

How 'bout that?

I'll be running in and out. I'll pm messages as I come and go.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

MSN live chat is a really good icebreaker - a really good way to get chatting to someone before using the phone. I've gotten to know quite a few here that way and then gotten confident enough for phone chats after a while. We're all a little shy to start! And msn is cheaper!

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

How do we swap MSN thingys?

• Sirona
    Sirona

Another new crush: Cyberdyne Systems 101

Sirona

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

hehe Sirona - has he sent you his photo? I told him he looks like a Blonde ANthony Kleidis from Red Hot Chillis - he would be very grateful of people to hold his hand as he's very nervous!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Hi joe - well i tend to PM a bit and then if the conversation looks like its going on a bit then I just pass on my email address and ask if they want to chat on msn sometime.

(PS do you have a brother (fleshly) on here?)

• Sirona
    Sirona
    hehe Sirona - has he sent you his photo? I told him he looks like a Blonde ANthony Kleidis from Red Hot Chillis - he would be very grateful of people to hold his hand as he's very nervous!

He looks like Anthony Kleidis!? I'm good at holding hands Sirona

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

LOL! Sirona! I told him we are all a friendly bunch and there's nothing to be nervous about and we'll all help him feel at ease - he said that you had encouraged him to come so thats great - the more the merrier!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit