In the spirit of match-making, who do you have a crush on?

by MsMcDucket 455 Replies latest social relationships

• jojochan
    jojochan
    altho not sure my fave paparazzi is coming or not - he was a wild norwegian/german guy with wild hair ---anyone know who I mean?

.....hmmmm

jojochan.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Need to add new crushee who I've just observed on this thread - JWFACTS who I have communicated with before but ....oh dear I'm having hot flushes now....

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/114406/1.ashx

if you need to know why see above thread - some got some oxygen?

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hey, I'm now adding JW facts to my list LOL

But crumpet can have first dibs

Sirona

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ms. McDucket, I am so absolutely sorry that this has happened to your mom. I hope all goes well and please let us know updates. That has to be a terrible feeling from goofing with pals, to a serious crisis just like that. Please let us know and may it all go well for you two.

Decki

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

Mrs M

I am so terribly sorry to hear this news of your mom. Please accept my positive thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted, ok?

cab

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I'm sorry Ms. M, about your mother. My thoughts are with you! Thanks for starting this fun thread, anyway...hope it can make you smile during your hard time right now.

I just noticed that someone remembered little ol' me, and it wasn't just anybody, it was misspeaches!

can we have same sex crushes? if so I love Love LOVE misanthropic! And I have a real soft spot for GoodGirlBadGirl

She is my big sister down under, I think. I feel we are kindred spirits. I have a soft spot for you too, misspeaches. :) I hope to come and visit you someday.

After reading this whole thread, I started to have a big crush on Little Toe, especially when I imagine what that Scottish accent sounds like!!!

JWFacts has his belly button pierced and that's hot. I've never known a guy with his navel pierced.

I've always thought Ballistic is adorable (and a bit intimidating) from Day 1.

After listening to Sick of Lies on those JC recordings, I definitely was crushing for him.

Elsewhere seems so sweet and kind. Which is what women really want (even though we like bad boys too, Ballistic).

I think Bavman is a charmer, and he lives by me, I think.

OFG, I'm almost afraid to post that I think you are hot, because you are a naughty naughty poster. Although it's Ms. Whip that really got me all hot and bothered, so I don't know...

I also really like Legolas and Warlock, but I don't think they are exactly crushes. Just feelings of great fondness and adoration. Legolas was the first one to respond to my cries for help on Day 1 of me posting here, and Warlock, well you know who you are to me, Warlock.

And I have many girl crushes here as well, besides misspeaches, but I think this post is long enough so I'm going to keep my girl crushes to myself...for now...

Girl

• Sirona
    Sirona

I have a new crush! Brigid!

Sirona

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

firs of all... let me ditto what sparky said:...

Ms. McDucket, I am so absolutely sorry that this has happened to your mom. I hope all goes well and please let us know updates. That has to be a terrible feeling from goofing with pals, to a serious crisis just like that. Please let us know and may it all go well for you two.

ok.. now back to flirting..

OFG, I'm almost afraid to post that I think you are hot, because you are a naughty naughty poster. Although it's Ms. Whip that really got me all hot and bothered, so I don't know...
    I have no problem with all 3 of us getting together...
  • tijkmo
    tijkmo

i phoned my number...and got a guy on the answering machine...speaking on behalf of a couple

im not sure im ready for that

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Tij:
    Oh, go on. Ya know ya want to

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit