In the spirit of match-making, who do you have a crush on?

by MsMcDucket 455 Replies latest social relationships

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

LT....but but but it was another guy

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

My phone number doesn't answer....

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

And there I was thinking you were a Metrosexual

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i was a metrosexual...but that is someone who is definately straight..but likes shopping manicures etc...

but ubersexual is the new metrosexual

übersexuals
    Basically it is metro-sexuality for the noughties (2000-2009). MetroSexual are switching to a new era, and other non-metros are joining too The descriptor 'uber' was chosen because in German it means the best, the
    greatest, super, or above. Übersexuals are the most attractive (not just physically), most dynamic, and most compelling men of their generations. They are confident, masculine, stylish, and committed to uncompromising quality in all areas of life. Übersexuals also have depth, subtlety and individuality. The übersexuals knows the difference between right and wrong and will make the right decision regardless of what others around him may think;
    Since Metro-sexual has peaked during the Sex and the City era it is fading away (only 2 years in the USA and 10 years in Europe) and bringing new lingo into play. Metro-Sexuals do not want to be known as conceited, arrogant, or full or themselves. (because they are not)
    If Metro-Sexual is a little bit too self indulging, the term übersexuals, which is a male who is similar to a metro-sexual but has the traditional manly qualities such as confidence, strength, and class.
    An übersexuals is a manly man who displays all the good qualities associated with the gender without giving into the negative stereotypes such as chauvinism, emotional unavailability and a brain only filled with sports stats, beer and burgers. Compared with the metrosexual, the übersexual is more into relationships than self. It is a masculinity that combines the best of traditional manliness (strength, honor, character) with positive traits traditionally associated with females such as nurturance, communicativeness, and co-operation.
    He merely is a gentleman in all manners of the definition. A ubersexual is a man that knows masculinity is not about being rude and dirty, but being a well dressed, well groomed gentleman. Also known for their cunnilingus skills, but both meanings of course...many languages, and giving pleasure with the tongue. Ubersexuals make the best boyfriends ever. They really know how to take care of themselves and their Girl friend.

Here are six quick and easy ways to tell the difference between being ubersexual and metrosexual:

1. Both are passionate, but the ubersexual is passionate about causes and principles.

2. The ubersexual spends more time grooming his mind than his hair.

3. Both treat and respect women as equals, but the ubersexual considers other men, and women, his best friends.

4. The ubersexual is more sensual and not at all self-conscious. He doesn't need other people to tell him he's sexy.

5. The metrosexual gets his design tips from the Fab Five, the design gurus from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Ubersexuals get their ideas from travels and interest in art and culture.

6. The ubersexual knows the difference between right and wrong and will make the right decision regardless of what others around him may think. The metrosexual knows the difference between toner and exfoliant.
  • lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    If you're reading this, you probably have guessed who the digits belong to by now(at least my first name and who I work for). If it is ok, I will call the two of you tomorrow.

This is fun. I had no idea it was you!

• arrowstar
  • serendipity
    serendipity

HI MsMCD - sorry to hear about your mom. Please keep us updated!

So tijkmo, what's the female equivalent of an ubersexual?

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

MsMcDucket,

So sorry to hear about your mom. How is she doing now??

I hope she gets better real soon.

• In Between
    In Between

*Raises Hand* Can I play too? :)

One of these days, I'll figure out the smilies ...

Anyway, even though I've only been posting for a month, I had been lurking for 4 months before that. So my 'crushes' are in the elementary stages ... but a couple I can name here are Brigid and Calliope. They seem very cool and seem like they'ed be fun to hang with.

There is a female poster from Oregon, but I've forgotten her name, who has a very cute pic in her avatar :)

I'm sure there are many wonderful ladies here ...

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Ok, who's ready to play! Guys and girls, please, send the correct phone numbers! People have not been getting through. What's up with that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit