In the spirit of match-making, who do you have a crush on?

by MsMcDucket 455 Replies latest social relationships

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

MsMcDucket--I hope your mum is ok.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Damn, I got all caught up in Ms.Whp's comments that I forgot to post a list...

Ms. Whip : cause she's a bad girl

wolfgirl :she has a cool job, and is cute

MissBehave: cause she always comments on my Miami Vice Photo's

FlyingHighNow : Don't know / Just because

candidlynuts: I like the way she pokes me

Kudra: Cool job, down to earth

Frog: Why Not?

• jojochan
    jojochan

wow...lol

So should I just lay here as you all take turns?

Brooke

........*rolls up sleeves*

and happy that crumpet has a new avatar.

jojochan further approves of this topic

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Just checking in on my Peeps.

My mom is in a coma. They are not sure what happened. They said that my mom tried to get to the house next door fell, bumped her head (forehead), got to the neighbors door, started to kick it, fell to her knees and bumped her head again. The lady couldn't open the door because my mom would have fell in. She ran around to the front door. She was a RN! She, immediately, started doing CPR, someone called 911. She received epinephrine and atropine from the paramedic that got her heart started.

She hasn't awoken, yet.

Don't let this thread die! You guys keep calling each other!

On the good side, my twins came up to see their grandmother. They gave me a hug! It, probably, reminded them when I was on the vent. The kids were thoughtful enough to bring donots, and they brought me a word search puzzle.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Ms McD - so sorry to hear about your mom and I hope improvements are soon!

I feel rude to continue the trivious (note the new word - swearengen-gimp style) topic however i will...

I have something important to say :

wow...lol

So should I just lay here as you all take turns?

Brooke

Brooke you slutty divine creature - maybe we can raise money for you and the kids to come over to the next WSM apostabbq - but in your absence I shall try to make up for it - although I cannot compete in so many B Class ways (beauty, butt, boobs and bibaciousness!. Jo-jochan i note you noting new avatar and thank you, and maybe more pics to come depending on how the Brit aposta bbq goes in 41 hours!
  • Crumpet
    Crumpet

I forget to reciprocate lonelsheep's crushedness - we be like crushed grapes together honey and make the sweetest wine (or was that a vineyard too far!?)

• damselfly
    damselfly

((((((MsMcD))))))) So sorry about your Mom! That's awful, thank goodness the neighbour knew what to do.

If you pm me your email I will email you.

Dams

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

((((MsMcD))))

I hope what you kicked off on here is making you smile despite what else you are going through! Thanks for being you.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• jojochan
    jojochan
    maybe more pics to come depending on how the Brit aposta bbq goes in 41 hours!

*prays that more wonderful pics of dearest crumpet will be visible* (n_n)"

we be like crushed grapes together honey and make the sweetest wine (or was that a vineyard too far!?)

Man....your way with words are stunning, coupled with the english accent as well...your guy is lucky. MsMcd, I pray all is well, we'll keep the thread alive for you

jojochan.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Me too jojochan - altho not sure my fave paparazzi is coming or not - he was a wild norwegian/german guy with wild hair ---anyone know who I mean?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit