In the spirit of match-making, who do you have a crush on?

by MsMcDucket 455 Replies latest social relationships

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Eh heh? I know this is either going to be one of those topics where people consider it a popularity contest or something....I'm just being an imp and seeing if anyone will be forward enough to tell about the person that they would like to date.

Me, I'm married so that leaves me out!

But I have seen a lot of beefcakes on here! (See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil)

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Jared....
    Not that I'm available mind you! But it doesn't hurt to admire the scenery...

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Misspeaches! You're a bold one! I didn't think that anyone was going to speak up.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Miss er Mrs D My list is going to take quite some time to compile, I'll post it later. Right now Im headed to the theater.

Cherrio!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Miss er Mrs D My list is going to take quite some time to compile, I'll post it later. Right now Im headed to the theater.

IP, you tease! You're going to have all the women waiting with baited breath!

• serendipity
    serendipity
    tell about the person that they would like to date.

I have to pick just one?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    Misspeaches! You're a bold one! I didn't think that anyone was going to speak up.

Oh its all fun and games... Why not I say...

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I'm married too and I love my wife so I continually have to fight the impure thoughts these hot, crumpety, kitty eating apostababes are radiating out!

Nic' - married, not dead!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I have to pick just one?

Pick all of the ones that you want!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    married, not dead!

WORD! Or Ain't that it! Or that's right! Or I agree!

Can a woman drink beer with Prempro?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit