In the spirit of match-making, who do you have a crush on?

by MsMcDucket 455 Replies latest social relationships

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

well I called him............and he sounds peachy........but i dont have a clue who he is........

help me help me.........

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Purple what info did he give you?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I easily get silly crushes on cute, sweet people. I'm not going to name any names, but some of you are awwww da cute!!!

I had a crush on Dan Abrams on MSNBC but they took him off so I'm . I'm into tennis right now, so I have a thing for James Blake (who bowed out already), and Kim Clijsters who's still at it and whom I'm a big fan of. I got tickets to see her in a local tournament later this month, so I'm stoked.

Oh yeah, I forgot Criss Angel....he's so hot!!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

We have another gamer. It's a woman.

802- XXXXXX

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

he was tall.......forget how tall and that he was 235 pounds...........and he lives in a southern state........

He sounded young and yummie...........oh yeah............he said he was all muscle

If he said anything more I was so GA ~ GA I forgot.

purps

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Call him back and ask five questions? Ok Purple.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

LOL.................girl..............you got more energy and ideas............and well...........you crack me up!!!!

he has my number............tell him to call me........and i will ask him 5 Q

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

how fun and deliciously naughty this game is!

Oh Yeah, and I got it real bad for women dressed in cat-suit's.....

Now you're coming around you little glass blower you. Soon you will be begging ms. whip for more.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    Soon you will be begging ms. whip for more.

Glad to know, you don't consider this begging... LoL... Now Bite Me

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    Ok we have some takers on the phone calling game. You ready for this? Can you figure out who this person is?

Call:
    1-(515)-[***-****]

If the line is busy, try again. First person who guesses wins! It's up to the person that you call when to end the call. So , don't get offended

Ok, is it Auldsoul?????? .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit