In the spirit of match-making, who do you have a crush on?

by MsMcDucket 455 Replies latest social relationships

• james_woods
    james_woods

Mine has to be that Tonga-JW girl who graduated at the top of her class, but is passing on her college scholarship - to be a missionary.

I think I was meant to change her course in life. She really needs to know other things than missionary.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    If only I didn't so hate talking on the phone, generally...

Gosh, Daystar, I hate talking on the phone, too! Ask my kids? It's like what do you want? Ok. Bye. If it's longer than 2 minutes, I start having a panic attack or get a headache.

• daystar
    daystar

MsMcDucket

If it's longer than 2 minutes, I start having a panic attack or get a headache.&

Oooh. Well, it's not that bad for me. I just have that guys syndrome. You know, when guys call each other, it's more just a series of grunts... "Unh! When we goin'?" "Unh! Now! Unh-Unh!" "K, Unh! Later... Unh!"

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Unh! When we goin'?" "Unh! Now! Unh-Unh!" "K, Unh! Later... Unh!"

So you are a monologue person. The other person has to carry the conversation and you just "unh-huh", "yeah", "that's right", "really" and "ya know", and "Oh I see"!, or "yes, yes, yes", ...

I gotcha!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Joe!

What are you doing here? You're supposed to be doing something....

Lisa

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Yeah, I know - but you know sometimes when you go to check your e-mails and there's a few and you start replying and then try and attach a picture and it goes to ratchet and then you you start fiddling ....

But all is not lost - I've got some cold ones in the fridge!

Thanks for your concern!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

silly man...

• Flash
    Flash

Hi MsMcDucket

Flash, I don't even know who Xena is? Matter of fact, this is the first post that I've seen from you. Where have you been?

Your new to me too. I don't post as frequantly as before. I am mostly in the Bible Research & Study Articles forum and sometimes the Friends forum.

Ok, Flash, I tried to lead you into more conversation, but you didn't take the bait. So, I'll just ask a direct question.

What most did you like about Xena?

Xena is a very attractive, straight talking Texan woman.

She stopped posting in April 05.

• In Between
    In Between

I would like to add misanthropic to my list ... if that is you in your avatar, you are very pretty ;)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

oh Xena...now there is a woman for ya....

Smart, sexy, witty, luscious, caring, compassionate, feisty....

I'm dayum lucky to have met that doll.

Lisa

Yeah well xena wears my ring!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit