Picture of Mouthy Granny Grace

by mouthys_gdaughter 129 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks alot folks....I am sticking my head,(o,k, maybe not ) well my breast's ( well maybe not) out the window with pride. Guess they are all to big, & I only have a small window. (((HUGS)) to you ALL

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Smashing kid, Lovely great gran , super pics = humanity at its best ...Congratulations

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Wonderful! thanks for sharing and welcome to the board ladies - we're so glad to meet you.

Cheers from downunder,

Ozzie

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for showing us pictures of your gran. She's a star!

Ian

• magoo
    magoo

......how encouraging to see "true love,unconditional family love" on this board. it seems so many times we only hear of the "shunning" crap that is`practiced by "the only true christians,ie:jw's"

what a beautiful family

magoo

• mouthy
    mouthy

But Magoo I have a daughter still in the WT who shuns me also a grand-daughter also ,I am waiting for them to see the light..

As you know the two girls above (twins) lost their MUM (my daughter) to breast cancer when they were 12 yrs old. They are 20 now (last week) Melanie their Mum would have been 50 on the same day as Lady Lee . Thanks for all the comments

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Mouthy, you look like you could beat me at arm wrestling.

Mouthy you and your granddaughter both are a couple of sweeties.

Chris

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi mouthysgdaughter, and welcome to the board.

Those are lovely pics, thanks for sharing them.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome Ashley, you have a great affectionate grand mother. I am sure she is a special part of your family.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Grace..........your name fits your physical appearance, btw..........you are a lovely lady and almost how I pictured you in my own mind.......((((hugs, Grace!))))

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit