Picture of Mouthy Granny Grace

by mouthys_gdaughter 129 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

great pics of Mouthy!!

weldome grandaughter. is that your baby with mouthy? she's a doll!

• mouthys_gdaughter
    mouthys_gdaughter

Thanks for the welcome!! That's actually my neice in the picture but she's EVERYTHING to me!! i live in a diff city as my "nan" and sister, but i usually get home about 3 weekends a month to see my neice. if im lucky i get to see my nan too :D I was in the hospital with my sister when she gave birth and i even got to cut the umbilical (sp?) cord! I also lived with my sister for about 4 months last summer while i worked and got set to move to another city.

how d'you post picture IN posts??? do i use the html code? or the [IMG] code???

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey........Mouthy's G--daughter......................

We love Mouthy (Grace) and now we extend our love to you.

It makes sooooo many of us happy that Grace has the love of some of her family.

God Bless..!

HappyDad

• mouthys_gdaughter
    mouthys_gdaughter

Thank you :) I wonder where she is! I think it would be TONS of fun to talk to her on the msg board. hehe

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I tried to fix up the image quality in one of those pics for you:

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5315/dsc095931np.jpg

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

to post pic in a post.. i'm on IE... right above where you are typing your message there are some icons... a globe.. an "e" ..smiley faces etc ....theres a yellow looking square with a mountain or something on it.. thats the icon to insert images....click on that and insert the url of the pic you want to post....

thats the extent of this old ladies knowlege on how to post a pic lol

• jojochan
    jojochan
    this is her pushing her GREAT grandaughter in a walker

that pic was just TOO cute...

makes me wanna have kids someday.

jojochan.

• mouthys_gdaughter
    mouthys_gdaughter

thanks candidly nuts. I belong to two other msg boards but they're all different and i get confused..

this is my sister, and tavia and nan right after tavia was born

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well It is my darling Ashley (((HUGS) Thanks sweetie I didnt know how to show the OLD Mouthy!! the picture that is on my page is an old oneThe picture of Tara didnt show.

And to all you great folks that said you love me THANKS A Trillion (((HUG))

• mouthy
    mouthy

I replied but it didnt show up????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit