Picture of Mouthy Granny Grace

by mouthys_gdaughter 129 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthys_gdaughter
    mouthys_gdaughter

it showed up. I was waiting forever for you and i emailed you like 5 times to tell you your pictures were up. I had to have tara CALL you!!! ;)

how ya doin? how's ur elbows and knees and everything that was scraped up?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouth,
    I saw those pictures your grandaughter posted. You look like one of those onery old sisters we used to have in our hall when I first came in. They were onery all right, BUT THEY WERE THE MOST LOVABLE, HONEST AND KINDLY SISTERS I EVER MET. I MISS THEM!!! I GOTTA GO, CAUSE I'M STARTING TO CRY.

Look at one of the DEAR ones that e-mails me seperatly said about me ....Little monkey ,But YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am fine Ash!!! Still a bit sore but for an oldie FINE! Yes I was watching dateline about Brittany Spears. Tara called & told me to come on.... Love ya ! Thanks for the nice things you said about me. LOL

• mouthys_gdaughter
    mouthys_gdaughter

awww nan, stop making people cry!! hehehe that was sweet!

• mouthys_gdaughter
    mouthys_gdaughter

that britney spears thing was an encore???? that stinks, i meant to watch it tonight but i forgot. there's only 3 minutes left. Oh well, i read the transcript from the show this morning. i think she's kinda trashy these days but i feel sorry for her because the papparazzi wont leave her alone

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes I was not impressed with her. See it doesnt do to have lots of money ( smile)

• mouthy_grandotter2
    mouthy_grandotter2

HI NANNY!!! guess who! your fave grandaughter! hehehe, Just thot id come and say hi, because ashley was all excited to be on here. tavias sitting on my lap and i said "is that great nanny" (from ur display pic) and she says "noooooo" hehehe

• mouthy_grandotter2
    mouthy_grandotter2

just tryijng to see if this picture will work of tavia

• mouthy_grandotter2
  • mouthys_gdaughter
    mouthys_gdaughter

Nan, anything good on Larry King Live???? anything interesting??? I wish we got CNN but we dont :( we only get 28 channels... and even then there aren't too many good shows on. BLAH

hey tara. what's up. hehehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit