Picture of Mouthy Granny Grace

by mouthys_gdaughter 129 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Since I wrote my story so many have asked about my Grand Kids ...So I thought I would resurrect this thread It has my twins, on it & my daughter that is out of the WT
    Dont know how to just pass on the thread Numbers

• free2think
    free2think

Wow Grace you have a beautiful family and so loving. Thank you for sharing them with us and also yourself.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks free !!!! This site is over a year old.... LOL I had many requests wanting to know what my grand kids are like now. I thought this would be the best way to see them there are two on here ,twins, & Sue is my daughter. When I was a JW I made her life a misery...(Sues)
    She was baptised ,& met a boy who was studying, they fell in love. The elders told me he wasnt any good, I believed the elders, but Sue was going to marry him regardless of weather he was baptised or not ( he did get dunked) But I beat her... ( really!!!! to stop her from marrying him.... Didnt work!!!! I did give them a big wedding after I knew she would do it anyway-of course they couldnt marry in Quebec( JWs was not allowed)Well he walked out on her after two disfellowshippings for adultery... He is on his 28th woman his son tells me now. Sue is happily married to a good man....

• free2think
    free2think

He sounds like a real gem, I'm glad she is happy now tho. Thanks for the update.

• bernadette
    bernadette

You have a lovely family mouthy and your story is inspiring too - thanks for sharing it with us.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Did you see the picture of my good looking husband ....
    No wonder I flipped (smile

• mouthy
    mouthy

Resurrecting this site because some one asked to see my grandkids...

• cofty
    cofty

I'm so glad you did, thank you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I have to bump this to find it

• Aware!
    Aware!

Thank you for sharing granny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest