Picture of Mouthy Granny Grace

by mouthys_gdaughter 129 Replies latest jw friends

• magoo
    magoo

mouthy

i know about family "still in",my wife of 25 years & myself adopted our grandaughter @ birth.she is 10 years old now.she is "daddy's" girl to the max! we are mom & dad to her, even though she knows she is adopted.

my dad is still alive,elder for life, the last i heard & has never even attempted to meet my daughter,speak with her at all. she has always wanted to meet her "grandpa", all i can say is he lives far,far,far away. actually he lives in a "different world." i come from a rather large family,lots of siblings,raised in the "truth", most who have decided to live their lives without the ball & chains.

we all have "unconditional" love & respect for each other...........but not dear ol' dad, he practices the "true love of jehovah" and will not associate with his offspring for fear of having his faith challenged..........go figure

magoo

• Balsam
    Balsam

Welcome Mouthys_gdaughter, cool pictures. I wish my sons would get on here but they don't even have computer. Wonderful to see family members getting on here.

Balsam

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy, you look like you could beat me at arm wrestling.

Hey CHRIS!!!! aRE YOU NOT GLAD YOU DIDNT LIVE NEAR ME WHEN WE HAD THE "RUN IN"???

I would have done more than arm wrest I would have whipped your butt ( smile )))

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

And deservedly so. I am a real ass and difficult to be around.

Next life I want lots of money, that way people around me can at least get something for having to endure me!

Chris

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

What a beautiful bunch! Your grandbaby is so sweet mouthy! Such eetie beetie ears!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Next life I want lots of money, that way people around me can at least get something for having to endure me!

No darling!!! you dont think your going to the same place I am hoping for. But I think I will meet you there !!!! Dont need money!!!! just bring yourself JUST AS YOU ARE!!!!!!!I love ya sweetie.....

Thanks to the rest that replied once I get set to reply I can remember who wrote OLD AGE!!!!!!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

You know Mouthy, your snoring ain't all that bad.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Thank you for the lovely pictures of our dear mouthy and that precious child! Oh and welcome to JWD mouthys_gdaughter!

• mouthy
    mouthy

You know Mouthy, your snoring ain't all that bad. Tress You will never change...Please come to PA Oct.... I miss ya!!! Biker (hug)NOT TRESS!!!

• mouthys_gdaughter
    mouthys_gdaughter

nan, you're so hardcore.. all these people wanting to arm wrestle you.. and you talking about beating people up. my goodness. what are we going to do with you ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit