Picture of Mouthy Granny Grace

by mouthys_gdaughter 129 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthys_gdaughter
    mouthys_gdaughter

yeah.. the rest of our family is a little more tactful when speaking to people. lol

but i guess running your mouth becomes easier with age!! hehehehehehehehe jus kidding nan wait til im 70-something.. i'll be so over opinionated and gabby it wont even be funny!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

My hubby was in the Canadian Army (Infantry)

looks like my kids have captured the board.... O.K. kids Good night. God bless

• mouthy
    mouthy

Cheeky Ashley.... !!! These two are twins. Ashley! grand-daughter who posted first & Grand-daughter 2 who,posted second....!

God bless I am of to bed lots of visitors tomorrow for me.

• mouthys_gdaughter
    mouthys_gdaughter

gnight nan. sweet dreams. dont open the door to strangers...

love you!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Great to have a better view of your Granny. To see the person behind the avatar is a pleasant surprise. Welcome to the forum and say hello to Mouthy for me for me.

Arthur

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I have personally witnessed (pardon bad pun) the antics of Mouthy before she was Mouthy. Anyone who can piss off Sally Jessy Raphael is awesome to me!

• mouthys_gdaughter
    mouthys_gdaughter

hahahahaha i remember that. she was sporting some SEXY glasses on THAT show. eh nan?? EH??? hahahaha gotta love it. you're a celebrity!

• oldflame
    oldflame

Awesome photos of an awesome person. Mouthy you have been here as long as I can remember. You know you have two families that all love you.

Lady Lee,

I agree it was the best pic for sure but they were all good.

Welcome to board grand daughter.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for giving us a little more of an insight into your gran. We've adopted her as ours, too, which probably makes us cousins, or somthing

• arwen
    arwen

Welcome Granddaughters of Grace, Beautiful family! Your nan is a treasure on this board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit