OFFICIAL WORLD CUP THREAD! "here we go, here we go, here we go"!

by nicolaou 209 Replies latest social entertainment

• chasson
    chasson

Come on France, Come on Zidane, i hope that it will not be your last match !!!

Now Riberi could be a big danger.

Brazil is the biggest team of this world cup. So even if France could really not win, it will be a great match.

Bye

Charles

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

ive got a funny feeling about England v Germany in the final..................

Unfortunately i think Germanys name is on the cup...btw,have they ever lost on penalties???

Gotta hand it to them,those penaltys they took yesterday were superb.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Do you think praying will help???

it will help in this as much as it helps in anything

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!

Cant wait for the match at four, tho sirona has my england jester hat!!!

the start of this thread says about jens lehmann having a piont to prove well i think he proved it yesterday he was fantastic with them penaltys,

I dont think they have lost on penaltys but theres always a first time maybe july 9th against england!

now thats a phropecy that will come true!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

england out...penalties....again...make it stop

brazil out

argentina out

germany/france/italy all through despite being less than convincing in the group stage

i hope portugal win it...a new name on the cup instead of all the usual suspects

figo v zidane in the semis....should be good

• south african beef
    south african beef

I can't believe it - England out in penalty shoot out drama again!!!!!

I thought we had practised them this time - obviously bad practise doesn't make perfect!

And Brazil out - this is getting worse.

England flags taken off my wifes car, world cup wall chart ripped off the fridge, beers left un drunk......

Ah well, it all happens again in four years time and Bubble and I will be there - we are booking up to go to Cape Town for the World Cup 2010! See you at the Table Bay Hotel on the Waterfront!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

American fans, is it just me or is Marcello Balboa's color commentary annoying as hell? I can't stand it!!

And I'm getting a little burned-out on Eric Wynalda too.

• vitty
    vitty

I cant believe they sent off Rooney. Fricken penelties.............grrrrrrrr

• south african beef
    south african beef

Yeah, I agree about Rooney. Also if he had got the service from midfield he would have had scored loads of goals in this world cup and we would still be in it. GRRRRRRRRRR!

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Hey Maive: Yeah I agree with you. The Azzuri don't really have a chance against Germany.

I can't tell you how ecstatic I am over France's win! That was a rivetting game to watch. I was worried that Brazil would be excessively physical with them and tire them out. Portugal is going to be tough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit