Who has Tattoos?

by Good Girl or Bad Girl? 117 Replies latest jw friends

• Nowman
    Nowman

I love tatoos! I have a sun with fire (typical girl thing to do) around it, around my belly button. Then I have a cool butterfly (another typical girl thing again :)) right above my butt! Can't wait to get more, in places where they could be hidden because I am in Sales.

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

I don't have any tatoos.

As a believer in Christ it is not a good thing to have on your body.

The Bible warns us against tattoos in Leviticus 19:28 this is an Amplified version which says, "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord."

This is not condemn anyone who already has a tattoo, but just to warn those who are considering getting one.

The thing is to those who don't know, TATTOOING HAS WITCHCRAFT "ROOTS".

blessedstar

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    I have 5 tattoos now (my last one 2 weeks ago), but while still a JW I got the Japanese symbol for 'Older Sister' tattooed to my lower back (with a butterfly.) My siblings, my sister (who's still a JW) has the matching 'Younger Sister,' my brother who lives in the Grand Cayman (& still a JW) has the 'Older Brother' symbol, and my youngest brother who never got baptized, and now lives in Berlin, has the 'Younger Brother' symbol.

Hey that is super cool, Rose! I wish my siblings and I could do something like that. What are your other tattoos? GoodGirlBadGirl

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Heya goodgirlbadgirl, the tatt is on my lower back near my undie line. Put it to you this way i would rather give birth again then deal with that pain hehehe

es

Well I guess it's a good thing you are havin' a baby instead of gettin' tattooed, Es. Well I plan on having babies someday so I guess I can deal with this pain too. GoodGirlBadGirl

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    My nose ring was in while I was a JW newly 'accepted' back in. Strange huh! - Sparkplug

Sparkplug, this would never work in my area. My sister who hasn't been to meetings in 5 years is afraid to have her nose pierced now because of our parents' reaction to it.

That's cool though. I know people who had tattoos done prior to becoming JW's or ones who had tattoos done while being DF'd and are pretty open about showing them (and are in "good standing"). But I know most others in the congregation talk badly about them behind their backs too for not covering them up. Sheesh - weirdos need to get lives.

GoodGirlBadGirl

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    a larger frog with wings (symbolizing my freedom from the Watchtower) on my right forearm.

cathy l.

Cathy, I was thinking I wanted to incorporate wings into mine for the very same reason, my freedom from the mind control of the WTS.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Hey, if any artists here want to help me design it, I'd appreciate the hell out of it. The last guy that was working on it almost had it completely down... then his loser gene kicked in and he forgot about it and lost all the work we'd done on it... - Daystar

Ditto for me, if any artists on this board would be interested in helping me with my design I would be honored.

Daystar, what was your design previously?

GGBG

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

My first one was done on my ancle. It wraps around with leafs, barbwire, and 2 flowers. I swore i would never do it again. But, I got another on my lower back. And again said never ever! I am going to go have more added to my back soon

• daystar
    daystar
    The Bible warns us against tattoos in Leviticus 19:28 this is an Amplified version ;which says, "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord."

This is not condemn anyone who already has a tattoo, but ;just to warn those who are considering getting one. ;

The thing is to those who don't know, TATTOOING HAS WITCHCRAFT "ROOTS".

Waaaaahahahahahaaaa!!

A Brief History of Tattoos.

You make my cheeks hurt, Hib.

• daystar
    daystar

GGBG

Firey star shape intertwined with a right-sided pentagram. A unicursal hexagram within that, with the symbol for Sol in the center and the signs of the zodiac around that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit