Who has Tattoos?

by Good Girl or Bad Girl? 117 Replies latest jw friends

• Soledad
    Soledad

ick it didn't post! Oh well it's Hebrew.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

BecauseI'mBroken - what is the meaning of yours? Where are you getting?

Oh I am so excited about this! :)

soledad, I was thinking something to represent forever would be good - because that's what has been drilled into our heads. I like it!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Where are your tatts, Soledad?

• Soledad
    Soledad

Behind my shoulders, the bird on the left the Hebrew on the right.

I plan to get 3 more. I already know what I want and where.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

What and where, Soledad? What do you think of the pain? Some say it's a good pain.

• Sparkplug
  • Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Ooh Sparkplug, that's very pretty. (As you maybe notice from my avatar, I like fairies.) So does she represent something for you?

And what are the letters?

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Well I'm thinking of getting a black sheep tatt - lol - because that's about how I'm feeling these days.

Good night y'all, I'll be back to bug y'all tomorrow.

Good Girl or Bad Girl

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I got my navel pierced 10 years ago, whilst still a JW and still wear it. I have a bunch of rings and barbells, currently it is a large crystal ball on the end. Like you said, it is not so permanent.

Does anyone regret getting a tattoo?

• Soledad
    Soledad

Pain.....from a scale of 1 to 10 I experienced maybe a 5. It wasn't intolerable.

The other tattoos I will get: Japanese writing on my upper right arm, then a dove with an olive branch on my upper left arm and then a girly-frilly tribal armband just below that. That will be it. I can't see myself putting anything on my legs or lower back. Besides everyone I know has a lower back tattoo, and I don't want to look like everyone else .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit