Dallas SweatFest - July 29th 2006

by LittleToe 371 Replies latest members meetups

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

And LittleToe's avatar is... well, him.!

Can't wait to see the pics. Hope y'all had a great time.

-Denise.

• gumby
    gumby
    And LittleToe's avatar is... well, him.!

Actually, I think he even sleeps with a smile. I'm not sure if he smiles when he goes potty though cuz I never looked......he prolly does though.

Gumsmug

• Brigid
    Brigid

OMG!! That was a blast!! When's the next one??

Sparki, of course you can post my pics....any one of them you want Of course, I cannot yet speak for other parties involved, so....

~Brigid

p.s. Thank you so much to HempLover who hosted. Your place is beautiful, your hospitality warm. And your daughter has a lovely voice and gift (a true artist).

• Brigid
    Brigid

OK, I just got a text from Daystar, it's fine with him....post away as far as we're concerned!

~Brigid

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

It is truly wonderful that a number could attend the fest. No doubt all in attendence benifited greatly. One stereotypically drunk Scotchman was overheard saying: "Aye yarrgghhh! It wus a wee bet bettarrr than the last onnne. They just keeep g'ttn bettarrr every yeeeearrrr!" as he pryed himself out of a tangled mass of still sleeping apostababes on the floor.

This years theme text "Eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow we shall die" was a resounding call to all of the delegates to be mindful that our end is near as soon Jehovah will condemn one and all to Gehennah.

Some highlights from this years SweatFest included.

Our beloved Circuit Overbeer Valis giving kindly yet firm counsel to a new one on the length of his horse shoe pitching.

alt

We are unsure what Xena did to Arrowstar preceeding this snap shot, but rest assured a Judical Committee has been conviened to probe the matter thouroghly.

alt

FMZ was ecstatic that Xena finally agreed to hold his stick.

alt

The drama is a highlight of every fest and this year was certainly no execption. This heart warming drama entitled When Wild Women Attack, set during the Great Tribulation was directed mainly at apostahunks. It was a great benifit to all, and many were seen taking notes thoughout the presentation. We thank very much the actors Sparkplug and Sixofnine for their brilliant performance. We should also like to thank the instig... um directors of the drama, Littletoe and MegaDude.

For our final talk, our District Overbeer again took the stage at 1:30 AM to discuss the benifits of Shiner Bock. Included was a rousing personal experience at Bocktober Fest.

alt

Indeed it should be noted that much commendation is in order for the fine dress and grooming on the part of the attendees. Much work still needs to be done in this area, but we are confident there will be twice the cleavage and facial hair in years to come.

Thanks also to our gracious hosts Sparki and clan, as well as Hemp and Fos.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Well said, Brother Matt...well said.

many thanks to Sparkie and Hemplover for hosting such a lovely weekend.

Lisa

• luna2
    luna2

Loved the recap, IP. We appreciate your excellent note-taking and reporting skills!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    We appreciate your excellent note-taking and reporting skills!

and the pictures. LOVED the pictures.

More, please.

-Denise.

• codeblue
    codeblue

OMG...........I wish we could have been there....

So close and yet so far away. We are moving in the area...and couldn't make it........

Elsewhere said he would say "HI" to all for us...and let us in on the fun...(full report needed Elsewhere...lol)

FMZ: So sorry I missed meeting you........you are a "kewl dude"...

Codeblue

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Yes Littletoe, Sixy IS quite cute.

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit