Dallas SweatFest - July 29th 2006

by LittleToe 371 Replies latest members meetups

• gumby
    gumby
    I left my wallet in the bathroom of a gas station

Eeeewwwww!

That means you went #2 in a gas station bathroom if your wallet fell out. I hope you used a toilet lid cover fer gawd sake or else we ain't sleepin together no moe

I'm thinkin the guy could be gay. He saw your wallet pic and liked your gotee. If he's a witness, tell him your an apostate from hell AFTER he gives you your wallet back then watch him kick himself right in the ass.

Gumby

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

ewwwwwwwww

• ballistic
    ballistic

Mornin! Now, let's remember how this goes... Woman! Don't wanna make me open a can o woopass on ya now, ya hear me?

• gumby
    gumby

So all you Dallas party-goers....no pics yet......or are you all too hungover?...lol

Gumwaiting

• luna2
    luna2

Yeah, come on! Me an' gumby wanna see pictures!

Hope everybody had a great time.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hey Gumby, can show you a whole bunch of pics when I hit California, but I'm not sure anyone wants their naked pics on the internet.

• gumby
    gumby
    Hey Gumby, can show you a whole bunch of pics when I hit California, but I'm not sure anyone wants their naked pics on the internet.

So, we hafta wait till ballistic hits California to see pics? I think not! Can't ya use photoshop and block out your nutsacks and breasts.....then post some pics at least? Pleeeeeease? Gumby

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Nina took several but they weren't digital (35mm) so we'll have to wait to get them developed.

Sorry we had to leave early, Jennie needed us to come get her. I wish we could've stayed another couple of hours as I missed talking to a couple of people.

Ballistic I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say howdy to you. Tired of the heat yet?

• gumby
    gumby
    Nina took several but they weren't digital (35mm) so we'll have to wait to get them developed.

Damn Chris......do you two still drive around in a cart pulled by a horse too???? Damn Amish people....too afraid of modern technology

Just kiddin...I still have my old camera too and my wife has the nice digital one.....frickin selfish women!!!!!!

Gumbyflashcube

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm not sure who's picture I can show and who not to be honest, but I got some good ones and had a great time last night. Hey Big Tex, I'm kinda doing ok in the heat, guess because I came off the Florida Keys, it broke me in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit