Dallas SweatFest - July 29th 2006

by LittleToe 371 Replies latest members meetups

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Great pics, Sparky, as usual and thanks for cropping me out of them. I'm sorry to be a pain but it's a necessary evil.

Crumpet - answers to your questions below:

Damselfly was correct. Those were retro vibrators. I woke up at 5 a.m. and mentally kicked myself because I forgot about one - a vibrating (I mean massaging. . . yeah) seat cushion from the 1950s complete in original packaging. It's a bumpy ride - we'll have to pull it out the next time.

Yes, LT was wearing chaps.

The lovely girl in the long vintage dress is Six of Nine's and my daughter, (posts as FOSHLL).

And

I wish you were there, too. Maybe next time, huh?

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

And LOL at tijkmo. I was thinking the same thing. ;-)

• serendipity
    serendipity

Thanks Sparky for taking the time to post all the pics! Maybe one of these days, I'll be brave enough to join y'all...

And I think that I've crossed paths with six of nine recently - can't exactly remember where though.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Thank you, Sparky. These are great.

I had so hoped to make it this time, missed the Bug Fest in May, it just did not work out this time either... :(

Next time!

Jeannie

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

A most excellent job Sparkplug! You should make photography a profession

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Well, I have to agree that there are a lot of Lil Toe. I was thinking of that as I posted them...but his face was so absolutely fun. It was a constant live cartoon!

Thanks guys for a great weekend. I am so tired now. Those are not all of my shots..there are moments when the camera was passed around. Why even FMZ took a few shots. I had no idea that he could play the guitar. It was beautiful. brigid is a doll baby and I always love seeing everyone. I did get to meet saveral new people and I only wish I could have stopped and talked more with everyone on Friday night. rabbit...send me your home email, for I have a few photos you would just love of Mrs. Rabbit!

Thank you for all the beautiful presents. I will wear my jewelry with a big smile on my face. That and I think I was given enough wine to keep my wine rack in stock most all of the year.

((((((((((((((love ya all)))))))))))))))))))))

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

who'da thunk it? I love Sparky's pictures

• Sparkplug
  • bem
    bem

Great to see the photos Sparkplug as always they are great. Little toe should be more photogenic huh? LOL

Fatfreak and Quentin Great to read your heartfelt words about the visit you all had, Thanks for sharing the thoughts

Dorothy

• FMZ
    FMZ

Great pics Sparky!

KJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit