Dallas SweatFest - July 29th 2006

by LittleToe 371 Replies latest members meetups

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I'm glad you put the pictures on another link. My computer wouldn't load them before. Great pictures and talk about a bunch of good looking people. Daystar and Brigid just look so good together...

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

aren't they the cutest thing you ever did see?

• daystar
    daystar

Oh no! Not the "C word"!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Great pics sparkplug, thanks for sharing. Looks like ya'all had a wonderful time.

wish I was there

I'm your friend and I have a porch!!

I have a porch too! lol! I also have a porsche plum

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

oh yes, my friend...the "C" word!!

Deal with it!!

• Brigid
    Brigid
    aren't they the cutest thing you ever did see?

See, I told ya, Day baby....it's a curse! (you know, we are kinda cute).... *blush* ~Brigid

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

see there I was right!

mark this day down, please

• Terry
    Terry

Does anybody know who was taking pictures at the Joe Pool Lake get-together in the early part of the day?

Have they got pictures? Eh?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Wasn't it IP?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I've been home a few days but frankly too tired to read far less post. I'm suffering my worst jetlag yet and a humongous cold (probably from some snot-faced little kid on the plane)!

I had a great time, as usual, in the company of our Southern cousins. Sadly the only time in the trip that I got out of the a/c and into the sun was at Joe Poole Lake, and after four hours I ended up like a lobster and have since been peeling like Goldmember!!! It was just so danged hot!!!! Yup, I experienced "ToeSweat"!

Thanks again to the Hotel Megadude, for putting up with my sorry ass great accommodation; and to Hemp for opening her home and once again proving that cleaning house for a bunch of raving apostates isn't so much a vocation as an excuse to take a day off of work for a family event

I'll try to comment some more about the folks who attended (missed those who didn't make!) when next I wake. As for now I must drag my semi-comatose self back to bed for another hour or two. Thank gawd today is the August Public Holiday! I will leave ya with this thought, though - the "C" word is highly appropriate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit