Dallas SweatFest - July 29th 2006

by LittleToe 371 Replies latest members meetups

• FMZ
    FMZ

Cruzan, I'll be staying with the hairy bastard, so he has no choice but to turn up. Sorry I wasn't able to make the crawdaddy broil. I'll be twice as FMZey to catch up

Daystar, it will certainly be interesting bro.

FMZ

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Cruzan, I'll be staying with the hairy bastard, so he has no choice but to turn up

Give him a pinch for me.

Won't tell you where.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Well guys I am really pisssed off -was truly hoping to make the Dallas Apostafest but I have go to go to the United Kingdom on business over tose dates. What pisses me off even more is that from Kansas City Airport Southwest has 49 dollar fares into Dallas Love Field Airport. Oh well next year I hope. Last year it was the Wisconsin Fest - I am hoping to do a different one each year

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

FMZ!!!

oh sweet mother of Sam Houston!! Now, we're talkin'!!

/happydancing

Lisa

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

ok...people...We need a schedule of who will be in attendance and what the tentative schedule of activities will be that weekend.

Time's a'wastin'!! Let's get this party started....

Airport pick ups needed?

Where y'all staying?

etc...etc...etc...

details, please

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sorry to hear that Stilla. T'woulda bin good.

Aint afar off now!!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hi Arrowstar... I'm at Mike's BBQ this weekend and then leaving straight for New York so I may be in touch only now and then , but basically I'm arriving at Dallas Ft Wth (INTL) at 11:45 on Fri 28th July. I have two days accomodation in Down Town Dallas so looking to meetup or look around or do something Friday, or Friday Night, Saturday. Look forward to seeing you! I'll post my new US based cell phone no. when I get it.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

ballistic you have a PM

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    etc...etc...etc...

details, please

Do I wear my kilt or don't I?

>stress stress < >pacing<

Don't pressure me!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz