• arrowstar
    arrowstar

pictures?!?

We need more pictures!!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

pictures?!?

We need more pictures!!

Ackk oul right lass! Kep yer bloomers on!

The last one I've got is of the Rabbits

alt

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

keep me bloomers on?

That's not what you said last night....

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    That's not what you said last night....

Shame shame, naughty naughty gurl!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

You wouldn't have me any other way, now would you, hon?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I need about 30 more minutes. Hemps house has a ton of mirrors and I am trying to make sure all of the people that don't want shown are not in the mirrors.

Decki

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

YAY!! Pictures are comin'!!

• Terry
    Terry

I just got home from work and wanted to add the following...

I was truly impressed with the extraordinary range of excellent people at the Sweatfest! Everybody was so...so...NORMAL! There were no warlocks or Succubuses or such. Just really interesting, intelligent scalawags and fine company to boot!

Quentin and myself arrived before noon and stayed at Joe Pool until 4-ish. The weather was just overcast enough and windy enough to prevent wholesale deaths by heat. As it was the light-skinned among us (i.e. Little Toe) became lobsters almost immediately.

The game of horseshoes was most enlightening as people began moving their automobiles with great exhuberance as the flinging and clanging went awry. There were only a few deaths to bystanders.

The party moved to Hemplover's house at 6PM

Hemplover and her daughter are radiant maidens who put the elves in Lord of the Rings to shame for their exquisite comeliness and charm! Hemp's house is a kind of enviornmental canvas upon which she expresses her artistic genius in every way imaginable. Most impressive and original!

We clustered into enclaves of jovial comraderie by candle light and enjoyed one another's personalities with jocular irreverence and the hoisting of flagons of brew.

It was as though we'd known one another forever. I felt very at home among my erstwhile brethern.

I wish everybody could get the chance to experience such fun and festivity at some time or other. It made me keenly aware how much I enjoy the social resonance of like-minded people in a pleasant atmosphere of sharing.

Fatfreak and his wife are amazing people! I don't know when I've had so much fun talking with anybody. IP_Sec and Rabbit are solid citizens as well with a great sense of personal charm and excellent fellows for wit and bon homme.

It was an extraordinary pleasure to meet Ross (Little Toe) who is, damned if I have to say it, so good-looking in person even the men couldn't keep their hands off him! Naturally, none of us could understand a bloody word he said inasmuch as he speaks some peculiar tongue of swarthy intrigue!

I shan't go into detail about the others because I'm so sleepy right now I'm likely to embarass myself. Let's just say my idea of remarkable people was embodied in the folks who attended our Saturday coven of wacky wunderlings.

I'd love to get together more regularly. I think we should make it a weekly get-together.

So say we all??

T.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit