Dallas SweatFest - July 29th 2006

by LittleToe 371 Replies latest members meetups

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** Starts singing ***

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang... Walla walla, bing bang

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    And this is what happens when you don't read all of the posts. ; My husband, son and I had a great time at Lloyd park. ; Next time I might try reading all of the posts.

However, ya'll missed it over at Lloyd park. ; There was a religious meeting and people getting baptized. ; Some singing and praying. ; Quite interesting.

Hope ya'll had fun. ;

Loruhamah

Damn, we missed an O' Brother Where Art Thou moment? Sorry we missed you. I figured the heat index had made discretion the better part of Valis for you guys today. ps... I just had an amazing thing happen. I drove all the way back to Lewisville from Cedar Hill, and just as I go in the house, my phone tells me I've got a message. It is a freaking awesome human being calling to tell me that I left my wallet in the bathroom of a gas station in CedarHill. When I call him back, he even offers to just meet me at the gas station to deliver the wallet, "everything is intact". A damn good thing, as I have several credit cards and the better part of 1K dollars in there. I hope he's not homophobic, cuz I'm gonna kiss him square on the mouth, lol.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

pss... If I get there and he starts witnessing to me, I'm gonna shoot myself.

• outnfree
    outnfree
    pss... If I get there and he starts witnessing to me, I'm gonna shoot myself.

LOL - Don't do that, sixy! Wishing all of you at the SweatFest a real good time this weekend!!!! out

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Dammit, Six, if he is a JW, you HAVE to accept a Bible study. LOL.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Great to hear you are all having a good time!

NOdenial and I are in the process of moving this weekend and couldn't attend......................

We want to say "hi' to all of you and especially Little Toe as we haven't seen you since our Pacific West Coast fest. (hope all is well for you LT)

Codeblue and NOdenial

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Help!

I just realized I don't have Hemp Lover's address!

Could someone PM me?

• codeblue
    codeblue

Elsewhere.......you have a pm!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

We just got back about an hour ago from the 'right' spot on the lake and had a great time with everyone. Now I've got to get HempLovers address, too.

Hopefully, 6 of 9 didn't have to shoot himself retrieveing his wallet !

The Rabbits

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Thanks codeblue!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit