Dallas SweatFest - July 29th 2006

by LittleToe 371 Replies latest members meetups

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

WOOT!!

Hot dayum!! Send me the details of your flight, hon.

Friday night - Spark's Graduation party

Sat morn - Joe Pool Lake

Sat eve - Hemplover's place

Sun...oh who knows?

YAY oh YAY!!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

OK, lets vote. I have two places that I am waiting for a call from. One is an outdoors, indoors place that has a place for a DJ and I have a DJ, so there is dancing and snack food. The other is a swimming pool that has a place to grill and of course a pool, and theuy may lwt me have a DJ....Any takers on either one?

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Can I get my name added to the list to go to the lake and possible hemplovers place? I have my husband, son and possibly two friends.

Loruhamah

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

YAY!! More people!!

Lisa

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

WOOT!! Hot dayum!! Send me the details of your flight, hon. Arrow are you talking to me? Cause it looks like your talkin to me?! I aint flying in! People and their fancy airplanes! BAH! call me!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Yeah...I'm talkin' to you...

All I saw was "flying" and I got giddy. I'll call you Monday...which is now later today.

YEEHAAAAWWWWWW and HOT DAYUM!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I guess I should quickly remind folks that there's no invite required. Unless you've been explicitly invited not to come (and I can't for the life of me think of that ever having happened), then just turn up.

It's just over a week away - time to start breaking out your dancing shoes (if it's not too hot ).

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Oh my stars, I can hardly wait....

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

A week to go. So where are we meeting up at? The lake? Where at the lake? This place is bigger than loch ness you know?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I don't know but someone needs to figure it out because after Sparky's party Friday night, I'm going to need some directions.

Please? Someone? Anyone?

bueller?

Bueller?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit