Dallas SweatFest - July 29th 2006

by LittleToe 371 Replies latest members meetups

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Crumpet, that would be great!!! I'd love to meet you in person.

Nina

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Unfortunately I cannot find a flight to suit my very modest budget, but maybe next year or later in the year when I am not restricted to only flying on peak days I could! It would be lovely to meet another Nina, I've only met one or two!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Plan on being here next year for the crawfish 'fest, Crumpet.

As for you, Daystar...mmmmmmmmmmmm....

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Sparkplug, are you doing pot luck for your graduation party or should we just bring booze?

Nina

Heyya Nina!! I am still checking out some options. It may be a place that has a band and they clean up...or it may be a place where my gal can cater and bring that yummy stuff she does. Then I can bring a band in, or a DJ. I am all over it and will let you know. Looking for a reasonable rental place that will not throw us out at 10 or 11. also allows the "booze" and will not bang me in the bumm while doing it.

How classy huh?

anyhow, I am thinking if It is a place that provides the band and clean up, I may just have a tab for you all at the bar for the drafts all night. Heavy booze would be up to each one. I am trying to make it painless and fun for everyone. Elsewhere, no falling down...ok?

I will let you know when all the lines come back in that various people are doing for me.Do you know of anyplace?

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

"So who's gonna dress up in drag and whatnot??"

I'll do the whatnot. After much consideration, I've decided to wear a belt and one sock. Who's with me!!???

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    "So who's gonna dress up in drag and whatnot??"

Hemp- I just love you! Do you want my pink wig to go with it?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I just remembered something about JoePool or at least Cedar Hill park. They have some funky "you cant walk around with an open beer" rule. Be sure to bring cups for your beer.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Not too many takers on the costume party idea, huh?

Where's your sense of fun, people?

Hemp:
    Aha, so you're seeing my chaps and raising me one sock, huh? Hmmm

Ok, I'll see your sock and raise the roof

• hemp lover
    hemp lover
    Do you want my pink wig to go with it?

YES! I need it for something.

Ok, I'll see your sock and raise the roof
    I'll see your roof and raise you a pink wig. (I'm not bluffing.)
  • cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    Where's your sense of fun, people?

Too damn hot, LT.

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit